Detox! Ladies Only!

Options
I wonder what the many detox/ cleanse proponents on MFP think about this one:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/doctors-have-strongly-warned-against-putting-herb-balls-detox-their-wombs

:D:o:s

Replies

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    You bet! Please do! I was just trying to fill up my bingo card with the title.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Oh gheeze. Is this a Dr. Oz thing? Sure sounds like it.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Who Ha Herbs? Who knew?!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    You gotta be kidding me. Someone had to go on and invent the internal douche. Dumb.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I scrolled down to read and this popped out at me:

"Your uterus isn’t tired or depressed or dirty and your vagina has not misplaced its chakra,"

That people believe this make me
    5d04k2fnn9gn.gif
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Can I do this while steaming my vagina?
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Not sure I am going to be able to get Steamed Vagina out of my head. Sounds delicious though!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    The fastest way to get guys to a thread is to put "Ladies only!", or "No Women!" if you want to attact a lot of chicks.

You're just trying to collect men, aren't you?!?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    The fastest way to get guys to a thread is to put "Ladies only!", or "No Women!" if you want to attact a lot of chicks.

I agree.... I don't think this was a well thought out plan of hers. She obviously doesn't know MFP... Silly women
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Not sure I am going to be able to get Steamed Vagina out of my head. Sounds delicious though!

im quite curious about steaming vaginas now
    Options

:wink: you got me!
    Options

I watched one of those reality shows - Sex Sent me to the E.R. A couple came in because her vajayjay was red and burning, but wasn't "burned". Finally she admitted that she had done a va-facial and a steam. They still couldn't figure out the issue, since she wasn't suffering from a steam burn. Finally the husband remembered that the bowl she'd used for her va-facial was the same one he used to prepare the habanero peppers for his chili. :lol:
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

I watched one of those reality shows - Sex Sent me to the E.R. A couple came in because her vajayjay was red and burning, but wasn't "burned". Finally she admitted that she had done a va-facial and a steam. They still couldn't figure out the issue, since she wasn't suffering from a steam burn. Finally the husband remembered that the bowl she'd used for her va-facial was the same one he used to prepare the habanero peppers for his chili. :lol:

still doesn't explain exactly why you would steam your vagina, i need to know this because its an interesting and new topic to me
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I suggest using peppermint leaves.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Will it leave me smelling like lavender?
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

:wink: you got me!

Posting in the selfie thread with you sporting those yoga pants would do the trick ;)
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

ROFL Eric.