I just ate an entire box of Girl Scout cookies. Help!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• pfresh88
    pfresh88 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It happens to the best of us, dont beat yourself up about it. Just try and work hard in the gym to balance things out
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    susan100df wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    lol I didn't realize it was a guy and totally thought he was serious. Maybe it speaks to the abundance of posts with people asking about motivation, I don't know. So this was a joke? :lol: that does make me feel better

Unfortunately, there are many more who are serious.

Yeah. So much fun to mock the ones that are serious.

Yes, this is exactly what I was suggesting. Rather than taking a few moments to respond thoughtfully to someone who is struggling to make changes that they feel are helpful, healthful, and will bring them towards their goals, a quick snarky mocking comment is always much more helpful.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    susan100df wrote: »
    lol I didn't realize it was a guy and totally thought he was serious. Maybe it speaks to the abundance of posts with people asking about motivation, I don't know. So this was a joke? :lol: that does make me feel better

Unfortunately, there are many more who are serious.

Yeah. So much fun to mock the ones that are serious.

Do you think most people who want help drink a 50 ounce milkshake and not know what to do?

• Karihappy
    Karihappy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Totally understand. I just drank 1.5 bottles of Andre's and shared a box of Trader Joe's All Butter Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Filling with my husband, so I ended up eating 1,876 calories just for my night-time dessert. Before that, I had eaten 1,970, so a total of 3,846 calories for today. A total aberration. There's a long story of how I got to feeling I "deserved" this mini-feast, and I still have one more "celebration" day. After that, back on the wagon and to eating right and exercising so I can continue my weight-loss journey. Have lost 27 pounds since August, and that's with six weeks of vacation and wonderful life getting in the way of my weight loss journey. :)
  • Stanley1903
    Stanley1903 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was a Girl Scout, and so was my sister. When she started, I would buy 10 boxes and make them last around 6 months. I found having more made them less novel and exciting to me. But if you really want to avoid it, don't buy any more. (Also, peanut butter patties have the least cookies in the box. So I hope they're good enough to be worth it lol.)
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    ...with telltale residue on their face?

Dirt on his knees while trying to make enough money for his next box...

Such a sad outcome. All for the want of GS cookies.

So the dirt is from tiling a floor or laying bricks? I mean, you don't mean. . . . .oh Lord.

Sadly, people will do anything for their sugar cookie addiction.

I picture it like this, but without the big comfy couch:

Girl-Scout-Cookie-Addiction-665x385.jpg

Big comfy couch is awesome......I personally liked Major Bedhead.