Replies

• elinormcl
    elinormcl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    100% Scottish and Proud
  • Emlou19
    Emlou19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    British by birth, Welsh by the grace of god!

Love it!
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Austrian :)
  • snowyd20
    snowyd20 Posts: 176
    Options
    100% Irish.....
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hats off to those 100%ers! Not here, however! Dad's side -Native American-the kick *kitten* ones, Scottish, Black-per DNA mapping-not much there, but maybe on his dad's side. Mom's side-Irish (grandma's father was a McClure-true redhead!), Native American-the docile ones, and Black-probably from the West Indies-from family stories. Have to do DNA mapping to know for sure! My family is old! Tried to do ancestry.com, but cant get much further than the grandparents! My kids-half me half Jamaican and half me, half Puerto Rican/Dominican/Guatemalan. What can I say???!!!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My ancestors were convicts. I'm a criminal. GIMME YOUR WALLET!!

<---Australian to clarify.
  • brahma14
    brahma14 Posts: 37
    Options
    Italian / Cherokee
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    100% English.
    I did my family tree, got back to the 1600s, my family were still in the same county. Probably some inbreeding somewhere... Explains my nuttiness!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    100% Irish
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    100% Yorkshire (English) on my Dad's side as far back as the 15th Century, don't know about my Mum's side.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    French, Scottish, Norwegian, German, a tiny pinch of Indian (american), and English!

Family consists of army ditchers (on both sides) and a revenge murderer! Pretty interesting to learn your family history!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    German and Norwegian
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Italian but born and raised in Canda :)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Irish but living in England (for now)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Venetian/British... although my British ancestors were Normans, and before that, Germanic (traced my maternal line back to around 800AD). As far as I know, my (paternal) Venetian ancestors have always been Venetian... which probably explains why I've always been more Venetian than British... maybe! :laugh:

Home is Venexia, and second home is Chiang Mai (Thailand)... but I don't like staying put for too long (this year I've lived in Morocco, India, and am now back in Thailand)! :happy:
  • BeautyNBrainZ
    BeautyNBrainZ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everybody is so diverse...I don't know too much about my past except I'm African-American to say the least...and I'll throw some Native American in there because of some of my facial structure and my skin tone...and Himalayan/Indian because of something I read about my blood type...LOL...that is all

1709583.png
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely NO IDEA... :( need that DNA test I guess. :)
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    German and Polish with serious traces of Hungarian and Romanian. After that its anyone's guess, sprinkle of Irish here, touch of English there, etc. Basic Eastern European mutt lol
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Both sides migrated from England.

Mom: England to Canada in the 1800s then to California in the early 1900s
    Dad: England to Santa Ana in the 1800s or so.

Lived in CA my whole life.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Arabian & Mexican