What is everyone's heritage?

Replies

• ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    I'm Romanian mostly, but from my maternal grandmother I have some Greek heritage.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Irish, German, French and Cherokee, but I look more Irish (pale skin, red hair)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    irish
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Australian. My dads father was from Scottland, his family from Wales. My grandfathers mother was farmer Browne's daughter . They all came from Wales. Dad is dark, so we think Spanish in there some where. They used to call that 'black welsh' or 'black Scottish' . Dad's mother was English, but we don't know her family. Mums a kiwi, and her family had Scottish and welsh roots. I have been told that I look more Spanish than white. My husband has English, Welsh, Irish and French in his family, though his mothers family came over in the early days of the British colony. They didn't pay for their tickets :wink: His dads family were rich, but not anymore, though the one with the Oscar is likely well off. My girls. One has olive skin, and light blonde brown hair. The other has more redish hair and is very white. They are both going to learn self defence :laugh:
  • bomdiggy84
    bomdiggy84 Posts: 4 Member
    Mostly Maori
  • smj60
    smj60 Posts: 18
    I like this question! Born and raised in Canada...but Im french, welsh, scottish, and slovak! Im a true mutt lol
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    I'm so very boring, I'm 100% English, at least as far back as my Dad has traced, which is about 400+ years now I think.

Boringly the majority all even come from the same area of England, albeit I live on the other side of the country from my family now but then I have no intention of furthering the genetic line anyways! Some of my Dad's relations moved to the US in the early-mid 1900s I think, but that's about all the excitement there is.
  • fairfatandfabulous
    fairfatandfabulous Posts: 28 Member
    Made in Australia by local and imported ingredients.
  • cindy629
    cindy629 Posts: 14
    Mother's side is full blooded Rumanian, Father's side is Italian, Irish, English, Welsh.
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    English, Cherokee, Moroccan and Irish... :)
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Mostly French on my father's side - not sure of my mothers side, but I take mostly after my father's side anyhow.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    English, Scottish, Irish, French. We've just traced ancestors on hubbys side back to 1640 London :happy:
  • Keekz04
    Keekz04 Posts: 2
    Im maori & english :)
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    I'm a total mutt! I think my largest percentage is Russian Jewish (about 25%.) Then, I'm a total blend of about every European country there is. I'm not sure any living relatives know exactly WHICH European countries.

I welcome all friend adds! Always looking for people to motivate and be motivated by!
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    100% Bohemian

1) Czech
    2) "a socially unconventional person, especially one who is involved in the arts."
  • Janyaa
    Janyaa Posts: 64 Member
    1/2 Caucasian, 1/2 Thai.

My dad is full blooded Thai, first generation American. (It was my grandparents who immigrated.)
    My mom comes from a family that settled in America from England in the late 17th century.

Basically, I am the oldest and newest definitions of what it means to be American. :)
  • JohnPiper2
    JohnPiper2 Posts: 10
    Hey All ...

Italian >>>>>>> 50%
    French >>>>>> 25%
    British >>>>>> 25%
  • redhotbeads
    redhotbeads Posts: 62 Member
    Polish, Irish, and Scottish. :happy:
  • westguy27
    westguy27 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey all,

I'm 75% Irish, 25% Scottish.
  • I'm English; UK born and bred. However, my paternal grandfather was Irish and my maternal grandfather has a Scots name and roots, so I guess ultimately I am Hibernian. I look it too; black hair, very pale skin.