Options

Replies

• Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Day 3
    SW 210
    Gw200
    Goal for today go to gym and continue eating healthy and stay under calories
    I am feeling a bit depressed hopefully it won't last.
  • skinnylittlekenzwenz
    Options
    January 27.
    Current:250
    Goal by Valentine's Day: 235
    I have already lost 30lbs and this goal will help me reach my ultimate goal of losing 125lbs.
    Plan: attend many Zumba and cardio drumming classes and eat really well. I have totally stopped eating fast food and have switched from regular meats to all turkey products. One year from today I am going on a cruise and I hope to be healthy and in a bikini by then. I hope to lose 100lbs this year.
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    January 27
    CW 125
    GW120
    Still no weight loss, I have been stress eating, grr! Haven't been able to go to the gym yet today but hopefully will be able to later, I'm already over my calorie goal. Tomorrow is a new day though, a new opportunity to eat well. I need to focus on increasing my protein so I am not hungry all the time!

I want to lose this weight to gain confidence in my body and so that I stop driving my husband crazy by complaining about my tummy.
  • leira_T
    Options
    I'm adding a new component to my own personal plan: I'm going to cut out bread and other processed grains for the remainder of the challenge. (I recognize this is a controversial choice and understand the need to get enough fiber and the vitamins found in bread from other sources to maintain a balanced diet. This is a short term restriction and I will still be getting adequate carbs from other sources such as fruit, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, quinoa, brown rice, etc.)
  • renehemenway
    renehemenway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Go for it leira_T, I really think each person needs to find what works for them and their body. I eat high fat / low carb and my body seems quite happy just burning fat although not everyone understands this choice and maybe it wouldn't work for them. Wishing you amazing results as you remove those processed grains from your diet!
  • themacropoint855
    themacropoint855 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

I was only able to get fasted cardio in today (yay fat burning!). Was under my calorie goal, but sadly, was in the negatives with my carbs and fats. Luckily, the five or take is + or - 5 so I was okay.

I was also able to run and pick up my fat burner and my fish oils to have with me while I dog sit at my parents. In the process of packing all of my food up to bring with me last night, I left all of my supplements. Whoops! Got 'em though.

Tomorrow I have a PT session and will get my cardio in, too.

Good luck tomorrow - remember it's a new day!
  • leira_T
    Options
    Go for it leira_T, I really think each person needs to find what works for them and their body. I eat high fat / low carb and my body seems quite happy just burning fat although not everyone understands this choice and maybe it wouldn't work for them. Wishing you amazing results as you remove those processed grains from your diet!

Thanks for your support! You are right, everyone's body is different and responds better to different macro ratios. The last time I successfully lost weight was when I was not eating any gluten (I was on an elimination diet to weed out allergies). I'm hoping to have success this time around too as I focus on eating lots of protein!
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and no soda! I did not weigh myself today but I plan to in the morning! I logged everything and stayed under my calorie goal again
  • mferencevich
    mferencevich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW:208
    Current: 207.0
    Goal: 200

Sticking with my plan...:)
  • Llorraine11
    edited January 2016
    Options
    SW 210
    GET 200
    Morning day 3.. I am at 208
    Goal. ..keep going
    Gym today
    I woke up feeling good , but hungry
  • brismith88
    brismith88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join!
    CW: 137
    GW (by Feb 14th): 132

I've just started trying to get back to a weight that I am comfortable at, after going off the rails health-wise for quite a while and putting on 10 lbs. I've been logging my calories and working out for the past 8 days have have lost 3 lbs so far :)

I need a little extra motivation today because I've had 4 REALLY good days (w/in calorie limit & workouts on point!) but today am feeling very tired and hungry and all day!

Today's goal: go to the gym, run for at least 30 minutes and then do at least 15 minute weight circuit afterwards! I will give myself a little leeway calorie-wise, since I think my body is telling me it's HUNGRY but still not go over my goal w/ exercises added in.
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Day 3
    SW 184
    GW 179
    CW 182.8

No soda again today and stayed under my collide limit!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Day 3
    SW 184
    GW 179
    CW 182.8

No soda again today and stayed under my collide limit!

*calorie not collide
  • themacropoint855
    Options
    Day 4:

Not a good day for my carb intake; over by 17. BUT it was a high training day - cardio and strength. Actually double cardio today. Still can't hit those protein numbers.

Food intake was good today - lots of lean proteins and veggies. Kept me feeling full all day. Water intake was also on point.

This has been such a great week. I was feeling so meh last week and had vowed that come Sunday I'd kick it in to gear; sure enough, I did just that. Woot woot!

Challenge tomorrow - dinner date with another couple. Colombian steak house. Might not be so bad! Wise choices, wise choices.

7AM sweat session tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!

P.S. - I will hopefully be taking my body fat percentage tomorrow if I can remember when I get to the gym. I'll record it here, but won't weigh until Sunday. This AM I was 205. I was 208 when I started MFP. ☺️
  • leira_T
    Options
    Had a super busy day yesterday and wasn't able to log. I'm a little frustrated with my weight, I have actually been gaining weight! Hard to tell how much of it is muscle verses fat. I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I need to be extremely precise with my calories.
    My plan for this weekend is to continue eating lots of protein, avoiding bread and processed cereals, catching up on sleep, drinking lots of water, and staying at 1200 calories regardless of my exercise. I'm going to avoid the scale until Monday so I can just focus on my diet and not obsess over the number.
    P.S. you guys are all doing great! Keep up the good work!!
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Current: 207.2

Up .2 lbs lol... Going to a 40C/ 30 P/30 F Macro plan...
  • Llorraine11
    Options
    SW 210
    CW 208
    Goal 200
    Went to gym..and I stayed under calories
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Current: 206.4

Down .8 # today! Trying to be good this weekend...:)
  • renehemenway
    renehemenway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Finally broke through almost week long plateau and lost a pound today
    Start (Jan 26): 137 lbs
    Today: 136
    Goal: 132

Was pleased I stuck with it through the plateau. Would probably make goal weight at a pound every 4 days but I'm hoping weight drops quicker now that I have started losing again.
  • themacropoint855
    Options
    Forgot to post last night so here's a double:

Yesterday was good. I had a 7AM workout and was pretty careful with my macros knowing we were going out to dinner. I was slightly over but it was fine because I didn't feel full or stuffed or gross. I actually went to bed feeling pretty satisfied. Glad I worked out in the morning.

Today I had another early session but my meal times were slightly off. I made a pretty awesome smoothie for a late lunch; ingredients in my diary. We also ended up going out for dinner tonight since my sister is staying with us. BBQ = weakness. Made it work though to the best i could. Was over on my macros again but don't feel like I ruined myself.

Going to try to talk my sister into a quick AM workout.