• JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Jan 25th
    SW: 263.8 lbs
    GW: 255 lbs
    Plan: 4 days/week combined cardio & strength
    Increase water!!!

I like short goals... I'm aiming to lose 30lbs by the end of May (at least)

January 27th
    Todays weight: 263.2 lbs
    Total lost: 0.6lbs
    Goal weight remaining: 8.2 lbs
    Time Remaining: 2.5 weeks

Plan: Drink more water!!!

January 31st
    Today's weight: 262.2pbs
    Total Lost: 1.6lbs
    Goal weight Remaining: 7.2lbs
    Time Remaininf: 2 weeks

The scale is finally moving after 3 weeks of effort!
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself for a few days but I plan to weigh myself Wednesday to see where I am at. Last week there was only one day that I went over my calorie goal and still no soda!
  • julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Start: 1/26- 192lbs
    Current: 2/1- 191.5 lbs
    Goal: 187lbs

Plan: don't eat when I get home from work at 10PM

Progress: I saw a slight decrease in weight, but I definitely didn't work as hard as I could have! I have to keep my eyes on the prize.

I can do this!
  • mferencevich
    mferencevich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW:208
    Current: 206.6
    Goal: 200
    Bounced back up again even though I was 300 cal under my limit...we will see where I am tomorrow, but I have been fluctuating a bit...
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sw 124
    Cw 123.8
    Gw 120

Two weeks left everyone, keep up the good work! After gaining 2 lbs I am finally back down under my start weight and on the right track! Upping my protein has helped a lot even though I have gone over my calorie limit a few times. Also, I seem to do better when I log my food before I eat it, it helps me portion control and avoid snacking. If anyone struggles with those, I highly suggest logging before eating :)
    This week, continue eating lots of protein, drinking lots of h2o, exercising 5-6 days, and getting SLEEP! Also, I'm going to need to plan for Sunday... Superbowl parties kill me!
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to watch what I eat. Been making small changes like replacing pop with sugar free tea and cutting back on sugars unless they are natural. I have been going to the gym trying to do at least 30 minutes of cardio and just recently started weight training my arms every other day. I have my wedding in October and I'm wanting to lose 50 lbs hopefully but realistically I know I might not hit that and I want to tone up my bat wings. This is my starting mini challenge.
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Current: 205.0

It is interesting how I fluctuate like this day to day...but I am down 3.0 lbs since the start of the Valentine's Day Challenge! :)
  • mferencevich
    Options
    leira_T wrote: »
    Sw 124
    Cw 123.8
    Gw 120

Two weeks left everyone, keep up the good work! After gaining 2 lbs I am finally back down under my start weight and on the right track! Upping my protein has helped a lot even though I have gone over my calorie limit a few times. Also, I seem to do better when I log my food before I eat it, it helps me portion control and avoid snacking. If anyone struggles with those, I highly suggest logging before eating :)
    This week, continue eating lots of protein, drinking lots of h2o, exercising 5-6 days, and getting SLEEP! Also, I'm going to need to plan for Sunday... Superbowl parties kill me!

I took a Fitness/ Nutrition class and I remember the instructor saying some people just seem to do better with a little more protein added instead of carbs and it seems to prove true...Keep up the great work! :)
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Day 4:

Not a good day for my carb intake; over by 17. BUT it was a high training day - cardio and strength. Actually double cardio today. Still can't hit those protein numbers.

Food intake was good today - lots of lean proteins and veggies. Kept me feeling full all day. Water intake was also on point.

This has been such a great week. I was feeling so meh last week and had vowed that come Sunday I'd kick it in to gear; sure enough, I did just that. Woot woot!

Challenge tomorrow - dinner date with another couple. Colombian steak house. Might not be so bad! Wise choices, wise choices.

7AM sweat session tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!

P.S. - I will hopefully be taking my body fat percentage tomorrow if I can remember when I get to the gym. I'll record it here, but won't weigh until Sunday. This AM I was 205. I was 208 when I started MFP. ☺️

I have problems hitting my protein numbers as well sometimes...nice to have a protein shake where you can add 30- 60 grams of protein with a scoop or two and if you mix with water, not the calories. :)
  • themacropoint855
    themacropoint855 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there - no change in weight, so I have adjusted my macros slightly as of today to see if that will help. I'm also sick so that's not really helping my cause much. Had an awesome workout Monday night though and I'm definitely still feeling the burn. Going to do an at home plank workout out and KB abs workout this afternoon. Training session tomorrow AM at the gym.
  • themacropoint855
    themacropoint855 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 4:

Not a good day for my carb intake; over by 17. BUT it was a high training day - cardio and strength. Actually double cardio today. Still can't hit those protein numbers.

Food intake was good today - lots of lean proteins and veggies. Kept me feeling full all day. Water intake was also on point.

This has been such a great week. I was feeling so meh last week and had vowed that come Sunday I'd kick it in to gear; sure enough, I did just that. Woot woot!

Challenge tomorrow - dinner date with another couple. Colombian steak house. Might not be so bad! Wise choices, wise choices.

7AM sweat session tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!

P.S. - I will hopefully be taking my body fat percentage tomorrow if I can remember when I get to the gym. I'll record it here, but won't weigh until Sunday. This AM I was 205. I was 208 when I started MFP. ☺️

I have problems hitting my protein numbers as well sometimes...nice to have a protein shake where you can add 30- 60 grams of protein with a scoop or two and if you mix with water, not the calories. :)

That's what I've been doing as of late; the protein number is crazy high since I had it set to 1g/body weight. But I adjusted today so it's a bit lower. Hopefully that will help!
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Current: 204.8

I'm happy so far! :)
  • leira_T
    Options

Fluctuated up again but I'm not too worried, my body feels more toned so I am happy. Been super busy lately so I haven't been eating the best. I have been overdoing it on the red wine and chocolate (at least it's dark though)!
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Current: 204.4

Staying on track, although my scale read 206 until I took a pee...lol! :)
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    CW 207
    GW 200
    Trying so hard not sure I can drop 7 pds by vday..trying though..
  • leira_T
    Options
    One week left, I probably won't be able to reach my goal but I will still try to get as close as I can. I ate pretty bad the past few days but finally established a new plan that I am excited about going forward!
  • mferencevich
    Options
    Current: 204.2

Super Bowl tomorrow means I need cardio before the game....:) !
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    CW 205.8
    GW 200
    I getting close