I have a vagina.

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    Candy, Candy, Candy, really?

And now I want candy. Not Candy. Small c. Okay, I know.

In for unwarranted drama.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Inbeforethelockcat_zpsfcb47308.jpg

This gif has never been more appropriate.

Well played.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you have a vagina. So do I, and they're pretty cool. But as has been pointed out, sometimes people want the man-hitting-on-women perspective, as opposed to the women-hitting-on-women perspective. And sometimes people just don't want to post "hey, everyone attracted to vagina, give me your perspective." It gets wordy, so "men" or "women" only is a verbal shortcut. Sometimes it's just easier to say "hey guys." Remember, we're all the same decomposing matter as everyone else.

I've seen threads on other forums that ask for "lesbians only" or "transgender only" responses. Are they magically less sexist?
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    All I know is the I have a vagina title made me instantly want to read and or post in this topic. This is a topic for everyone right? :wink:

Forgot to mention, I have a Box.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    All I know is the I have a vagina title made me instantly want to read and or post in this topic. This is a topic for everyone right? :wink:

Yes, everyone is welcome here regardless of your genital configuration.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I might be naive but I never let the titles of threads stop me joining in, and i am not so sure anyone really intends stop anyone joining in? It's MFP not the masons lodge.
    I will join in any thread I wish to , but i feel strongly it has to be funny! i am blessed with breasts but don't want to start another thread about this, I think you have it covered. Xx
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    This thread is worthless without pictures
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I think you're taking this a little too seriously, this is Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games the land of " would you bang, rate /10, do dfg to the person above you"

lol. right?
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Yes, everyone is welcome here regardless of your genital configuration.

Now I feel much better!
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Can I just use this unnecessary thread to post this irrelevant but hilariously cringy gif, thanks

PBjndsq.gif
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I call mine jay-jay
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    Can I just use this unnecessary thread to post this irrelevant but hilariously cringy gif, thanks

PBjndsq.gif

Definitely. :) This is what I was expecting the whole time.
  • chaznap
    chaznap Posts: 20
    Options
    can you prove to me you have one?
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The fact that I have a vagina is not going to keep me from posting in the heterosexist threads that are titled with 'men, what do you think?', 'Guys only.', or any other similar titles. Those are not titles that somehow magically keep women from entering. Also, when I see a thread that says 'women only' or something similar I just expect there to be men commenting in the thread. This is the internet, and this is how it has been for quite some time now. Usually there's not a problem with this because it's simply what most long-time internet users expect.

So, I will keep commenting in the threads that ask men what they are attracted to because amazingly I am a vagina-having person attracted to other vagina-having persons and some of what I am attracted to men are also. My opinion is not made irrelevant simply because I have a vagina or because I like other vaginas.

Or should MFP start enforcing sex segregation in those threads? What if someone were to post a thread with 'White opinions only!' as the thread title and a black person commented? Should we have skin colour segregation as well?

How do you feel about the heterosexist threads that are so common in the MFP chit chat forum? Do you have a problem with someone posting in a thread if they are of the opposite sex the OP is requesting opinions from? Why? Why not?

Have a brilliant day.

Cheers,

Candy

Edit: typo

Are you truly this desperate for attention? I cringed.

:ohwell:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5qk9vegaK1ruz8gno1_500_zps8c8d6532.gif
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    *hmmmm...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    It's MFP not the masons lodge.

But do you know the secret handshake?
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    can you prove to me you have one?

I'm pregnant, if that helps. But I am not going to show you my vag. Sorry.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Please tell me this was satire. If it was, chucklesome. If it wasn't...

063b7ca1-c9f1-4448-a497-0e1e19625b48_zps3162c917.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    This thread is worthless without pictures

QFT
This discussion has been closed.