30 Day Water Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• trebarkjohn
    trebarkjohn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Eeeekkkk.....my weekend did not go well for this challenge. Started over yesterday and drank 1/2 a gallon.
    Back to it today.
  • Ccrockettfitness
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    That is too much fluid intake, completely unnecessary. How about 1/2 gallon of water and whatever else you intake.

You can die drinking too much water.

1 gallon is not too much at all. I don't know where you heard your info from but you are not going to die from drinking anything close to 1 gallon.
  • MotherChristie
    MotherChristie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing this? I actually log my water, just created a "food''
    My goal is 2 litres
  • trebarkjohn
    trebarkjohn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I m still doing this. It gets easier each week
  • cnhrjones711
    cnhrjones711 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just saw this but had already decided to give up pop (it was all I would drink all day and I quit cold turkey! Yay!) Anyways I think this is a great idea! Already on day 12 and plain ice water has become my go-to drink. I drink some orange juice and milk but 98% is just plain water. It seems hard to drink that much Agua but it's sooo simple actually... once your body adjusts. You'll have a major detox and feel sooooooo much better after a week!!!! Keep going everyone!!!
  • cnhrjones711
    cnhrjones711 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Drank 80oz yesterday. Explain to me how I've lost 2.4 lbs since Monday but I feel bigger than ever? I'm SO bloated!! I feel as if my circumference is as big as my height!

You're detoxing. You will feel bloated because your body is retaining the water but it will get better as you adjust. It's just cleansing and washing you out right now.