Looking for friends to keep me motivated

Options
13»

Replies

• bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me... Day 216, 630 miles, 31 lbs down. 80 more to go.
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Fritos are a corn chip where is here?
  • SassyBySummerNikki
    Options
    Hi all! Anyone please feel free to add me. I'm New here. Started my healthy journey Feb 1st. Started MFP 7 days ago. In 2 weeks I've lost 5 lbs. I've given up social media for lent so All my focus is on this app. I can definitely help keep others motivated. I've found the articles in the blogs are very informational. This calorie counting on here is easy. I'm working out more... I need friends who have the motivation like me. Any takers??
  • LiveLoveSquat
    LiveLoveSquat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some motivation buddies!
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined last month and am looking to have more friends.
  • reggiesmommy29
    reggiesmommy29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to keep you all motivated. Feel free to add me!!
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Add me... Day 216, 630 miles, 31 lbs down. 80 more to go.
    Nice that is great!

• watermels123
    watermels123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add mee
  • cpede
    cpede Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking for some motivation myself. Had some success a couple of years ago with 30 lb weight loss then let it all come back. Ugh! Lost 4 since I started last Monday, so that's something! I'm just remembering how hard it was and dread having to do it again. I'm hoping this is the time I make it a lifestyle change that lasts forever! Good luck, peeps! Happy Wednesday!
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Welcome newbies. I am really enjoying MFP. I really feel as if I am getting the encouragement that I am needing. Everyone enjoy ur weekend. Stay strong
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. I don't know about anyone else but I am having a hard time focusing today. I didn't feel well all weekend and kind of laid around and napped. I don't know if I got to much sleep or what but all I want to do is go back to bed. :o Have to go to the grocery store when I get off work any suggestions for something healthy and different this week. I ask my family every week and all I get is I don't care, and then ew you made that. ugh I cant win LOL everyone have a good week and stay strong :p
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! My diary is open! 37, 4 feet 8 vegetarian