Why get into a relationship if your a cheater???

Options

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I think you are negating the type of honest, open, and loving open relationships that arent traditional monogomous relationships in this statement.

Perhaps just a simple overlook on your part.

• jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    45504_537809816240398_490830867_n_zpsa81c790f.jpg

Thank you! I can't even read what people are trying to say because all I see is your instead of you're.
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »

Thank you! I can't even read what people are trying to say because all I see is your instead of you're.

Cry about it. Lol
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options

Cry about it. Lol

Gandalf+Meme.png
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Cry about it. Lol

So you are complaining about someone's complaint?

I dont think that's technically a complaint, but if we're trying to be accurate, correcting someones grammar is also a violation of community guidelines. Just sayinnn
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Part of it comes down to people trying to force themselves to meet societal expactations of how to have relationships. Some people are not mono-amorous, but because monogamy is the societal expectation, they try to conform to it instead of just being openly poly-amorous - they may not even know that polyamory is possible lifestyle.
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    Well, you should definitely lodge a formal complaint after you post a few more selfies

8kuomceopga4.jpeg
    Does someone need a manpon and some midol :cry:
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Well, you should definitely lodge a formal complaint after you post a few more selfies

8kuomceopga4.jpeg

Solid 6.8

• daveclrk5858
    daveclrk5858 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

8kuomceopga4.jpeg

Lol.....wow!
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options

8kuomceopga4.jpeg

Lol.....wow!

So...... Don't think I just forgot about that KU/Kentucky game...lol Wildcats got Rock Chalked! Great game though!

• daveclrk5858
    daveclrk5858 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We did get rock chalked. Both teams had a great effort. Hopefully we can do it again on a neutral court in March!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Thanks for turning this into another crappy selfie thread. People are *trying* to chat.

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Thanks for turning this into another crappy selfie thread. People are *trying* to chat.

but there was chit-chat in the selfie...so does it still count?

also, what is the sound of one hand clapping?

Technically those were fighting words.

• VanillaGorillaUK
    VanillaGorillaUK Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Because they don't understand what being happy with yourself really means.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,718 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Ask a survey of people married for more than 10-15 years on how much sex they have with their SO and I'm guessing the answer will be 1-2 a month or less. Attraction can fade over time and that's not unusual. Even with the most beautiful/nicest people in the world. Added attention from someone usually is what leads to cheating. Again, not condoning it, I just believe that this is why it happens.

Can't say I've ever really understood the succession of thinking that leads to this. Oh goody! A pretty girl wants talk to me about my football team and says she likes my purple shirt! And she smiled! I think I'll take my wee wee out of my boxers and get to work on her as soon as she shows me some knee and gives me some private time in the company broom closet. Cuz I'm sure she will. I still love my wife so I'm sure it will be okay...
    I think you misunderstood. Many "cheaters" will have a relationship that's on the mundane phase and rather than fix it, they just comply with whatevers going on hoping that something will happen to have it change. Intimacy and romance will be on a low and just the attention from someone else can possibly lead to more personal conversations with that person along with spending more time. It hardly ever comes out to just meeting a person, then sex. It's usually something that takes a period of time.
    People are easily open to conversation when flattery the approach of the other.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    It's a sociopathic personality characteristic - regardless of how societally prevalent it is. Don't try to analyze it. Just completely avoid such people.

This is probably the best answer/advice on this subject.

Trying to analyze why other people are horrible is mostly a waste of time. Try to weed these people out of your life. Also, try to avoid them from entering your life. This sounds hard but you can usually see the signals early on and trust your gut. Also, never ever try to "fix" someone. People can only be "fixed" if they make their own choice to (as well and go through years of professional help).

Instead, focus on improving yourself everyday and surrounding yourself with good people who respect you for who you are.