Pics only --- inspiration thread !! -----

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Same dress 75lbs later!
  • kryssu
    kryssu Posts: 26 Member
    kryssu wrote: »
    50lb loss for my wife 168lb loss for me. The pants we are holding are mine form last June when I weighed 388lbs.

l0m5wyqktc8jf.jpg

You lost 168lbs in just 8 months?

Wow. Amazing

170.6lbs lost as of today. That's a .676 pound a day average. I really can't explain it. I just stopped eating junk and started walking. No surgeries or anything. I'm truly blessed.

Wow. I've started on Jan 25, am untill now I've lost 5 kg (about 10 lbs I think). I need to lose 50 kg to complete my goal. I hope I would be as blessed as you. Congrats!
  • SumnyUK
    SumnyUK Posts: 33 Member
    Wow, amazing pictures. Thank you ever so much for sharing them!
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Wow! Everyone is such an inspiration, just what I needed to see this morning. I've started and failed more times than I can count, but have been diligent the last three months and I see a difference in how my clothes fit. I don't actually see a difference in me, but seeing these before and afters sure give you the motivation to keep going! Thank you and congrats! :p
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    ariceroni wrote: »
    ke66842a6l7b.jpg

Picture on the left was taken at my last collegiate track meet. I had gained a lot of weight after recovering from an eating disorder, but loved my body so much for all the wonderful things it could do! I didn’t care that I had gained weight, because I was happy and felt strong for the first time in my life. I’m about 35 lbs lighter now than I was then, thanks to more distance running and eating more fruits/veggies, and I still love my body as much as ever <3

I’m really proud of myself because this was the first time I’ve lost weight out of love and respect for myself, rather than hate and loathing.

This is so wonderful! I am so happy for you, and love your attitude so much =)
  • puboochu
    puboochu Posts: 48 Member
    Wow ^^you look great!!
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    tueev9pk1abe.jpg
    a59nvald4625.jpg
    and just for fun, here's me squatting 315
    https://youtu.be/vLbrlJr9ZQ4

Crazy, good stuff!
  • teebennett41
    teebennett41 Posts: 3 Member
    4aces61 wrote: »
    290 down to 200
    u12e28uwgqmj.jpg
    ngkvcm8f1gb6.jpg
    5tqlpmpawqfe.jpg

Wow. You look much younger!!

Looking Awesome great job!
  • teebennett41
    hl4zbhgfgo8q.jpeg
    gpffr0r9n7n1.jpeg

Before & after in just a month!

Amazing work!
  • teebennett41
    mita271 wrote: »
    I thought its a good idea to make a thread meant to inspire new mfp'ers or anyone just needing a push :)
    Whether its a great quote or ur own success before & after
    Plz post as you will be helping a lot of inspiration seekers like me :)
    mita271 wrote: »
    I thought its a good idea to make a thread meant to inspire new mfp'ers or anyone just needing a push :)
    Whether its a great quote or ur own success before & after
    Plz post as you will be helping a lot of inspiration seekers like me :)

This was such a great idea! Everyone looks amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!