Pics only --- inspiration thread !! -----

Options

Replies

• Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ariceroni wrote: »
    ke66842a6l7b.jpg

Picture on the left was taken at my last collegiate track meet. I had gained a lot of weight after recovering from an eating disorder, but loved my body so much for all the wonderful things it could do! I didn’t care that I had gained weight, because I was happy and felt strong for the first time in my life. I’m about 35 lbs lighter now than I was then, thanks to more distance running and eating more fruits/veggies, and I still love my body as much as ever <3

I’m really proud of myself because this was the first time I’ve lost weight out of love and respect for myself, rather than hate and loathing.

What a wonderful post! Everyone should appreciate their body's abilities the way you do. I try to remind myself that no matter what my body has served me well. Now I want to show it more respect by eating right and exercising with the help of mfp.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Still a long way to go. vacrynq1sss4.jpg

I'd Kill if I looked this small at 235! Keep up the good work

@motivatedsister I'm 5'5 and I lose weight in my waist really fast. These hips though... I can't seem to get rid of them fast enough.
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    tueev9pk1abe.jpg
    Awesome! Hope to have photos like these from my journey one day!

• coachertrish
    coachertrish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired! Good for all of you!
  • Stefan_Bogdan
    Stefan_Bogdan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    monolith05 wrote: »
    You have to do it for yourself; No one will do it for you. Keep it up folks!
    vocvynrn80ak.png
    fwy82l42hcbp.jpeg
    y8af7pgx9hmi.png
    nuffyx3o4oi3.png

Wow man !!! Great , great job !!! Keep it up !! you are amazing !
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow everyone!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! I needed that!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Lost 30 so far. 19 more to go

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!