Halp!! My husband won't install the toilet paper correctly!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    sorry i dont have a solution to this neverending problem...but can i placate you with gifs?

1341250482_toilet_paper_gun_prank.gif

tumblr_mjh6xlDZke1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    We don't even have a dispenser to argue over.

My biggest TP problem is the cat who thinks it's her mission and duty in life to tear every roll to pieces.

KILL IT! KILL IT DEAD!!!

Yes, that's the best thing to do with cats.
    LMAO

I meant that was her attitude to the TP. She follows me into the bathroom and follows it with her eyes with an, "I'm coming for you," look on her face.

I know what you meant. It's just that I REALLY hate cats. Dogs Rule!!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Mine squeezes the toothpaste in the middle. We've each had our own tube for as long as we have been together.

My husband went quietly and got his own toothpaste without saying anything. So I squeeze that one from the middle too... just to see if he'll ever say something :laugh:
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    maybe he didn't find the instructions of how to install the toilet paper.... you should google it
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    sorry i dont have a solution to this neverending problem...but can i placate you with gifs?

those are awesome
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    Does it really matter, as long as there is paper, when you need it?:ohwell:

When people have it over the back side it tends to slowly unravel towards the ground, especially if you have the window in your bathroom open with a breeze. Over the front it will just spin over, backwards it tries to escape and its easier for our stupid cat to destroy.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options

These definitely help! LOL!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Omg who has the remote, you never said as this could be fatal to a marriage, toilet roll and remote issues

The man always gets the remote. In fact to make sure my woman doesn't use it, I take it to work with me. If she wants to watch the TV when I am gone, she can get off the couch and do it the old fashioned way.
    I leave the remote with my husband when I go to work, but I take the tv
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haha I put it on the roller. Sitting on the roller. Or on the counter. Or the shelf over the toilet.

We have no care in the world about it being a certain way as long as we have toilet paper.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish my husband would put the roll on the dispenser...under, over, whatever, I wouldn't care as long as it was done.

My thoughts exactly.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Good luck ...... after 25 years, I've given up trying to get my husband to do anything :laugh:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Why don't you split the chores: One of you decides which way the toilet paper goes and the other decides whether the toilet seats stay up or down.

Which would you prefer?
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    We don't even have a dispenser to argue over.

My biggest TP problem is the cat who thinks it's her mission and duty in life to tear every roll to pieces.

KILL IT! KILL IT DEAD!!!

LMAO!!

Did the cat destroy the dispenser??????
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Was the right way to hang toilet paper taught in school? I must have missed that day...