If I hear Oprah say she loves bread one more time.....

Options
I'm going to scream.. lol

Replies

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Lol. I remember reading reports from a few people saying she used to order a plate of chips and just stare at them. Surely not?!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Those commercials are so dumb. Let's let the lady who's known almost as much for her yoyo dieting as for her media empire be our new spokesperson... Alrighty then.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Hey she finally realized it's ok to eat bread and still be able to lose weight. Good for her!! :drinker:
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    It takes all of my strength not to yell back at her "I eat bread too! Wrapped around a piece of fried chicken with mayo on it! Big whoop!"
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Maybe she means she loves bread like slang for money? She has a sh_t ton of it so I bet she does.

money-and-marijuana.jpg

or maybe she means she loves Bread like the 70s band?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1kB0R4Ijs

tumblr_ngnc3jZhiJ1qhub34o2_500.gif
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    relevant gif

oprah-talking-about-her-love-for-bread-is-insanel-2-3054-1453922191-4_dblbig.jpg
  • kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I actually like the commercials! It seems that bread has this evil conatasion for some people when they are trying to lose weight and they avoid it at all costs. But nothing is wrong with eating bread everything needs moderation. I ate KFC this week and a twix ice cream that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Flexible is the word.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont watch tv.

spares me a lot of grief ....

lolol
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I love Bread, the 70s band. "If" is one of my favorite songs.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    @TheBeachgod

I love you!! and Bread!!
  • nycolerayne
    nycolerayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    kiara1066 wrote: »
    I actually like the commercials! It seems that bread has this evil conatasion for some people when they are trying to lose weight and they avoid it at all costs. But nothing is wrong with eating bread everything needs moderation. I ate KFC this week and a twix ice cream that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Flexible is the word.
    I like the commercials too. I can't say I'm at the point of loving bread as much as Oprah but love the message. Everything is doable in moderation.
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    We all love bread.. the commercial just irritates me. She says she loves bread like 100 times. lol
  • kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    tracefan wrote: »
    We all love bread.. the commercial just irritates me. She says she loves bread like 100 times. lol
    It must be working then since this thread is devoted to her commercial repeating phrases often help people remember. This thread will just be adding to the search engine since it mentions her name and anyone who hasn't seen it before and reads this thread will become more aware. No wonder she is so rich!

• tracefan
    Options
    Well I can say one thing.. I WOULD never join WW now.
  • tracefan
    Options
    The dorritos commercials are hysterical.. I still don't buy dorritos.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Whoah! Hang on.

Twix has an ice cream?
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Haha I said the same thing a few hours ago. I also love that the commercial says "sign up free today" and in small letters at the bottem.. "Purchase required" lol.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

Whoah! Hang on.

Twix has an ice cream?

Yeah Kinda like the Girl Scout Ice Cream. :smiley:
  • KJfromCali
    KJfromCali Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    tracefan wrote: »
    It must be working then since this thread is devoted to her commercial repeating phrases often help people remember. This thread will just be adding to the search engine since it mentions her name and anyone who hasn't seen it before and reads this thread will become more aware. No wonder she is so rich!

This. I have never seen the commercial, but the thread is hilarious.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    5 years of no cable. I have zero idea what you guys are referencing, but I'm sure I'd be annoyed.