Where are my Canadians?!

Options

Replies

• rasp35
    rasp35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi from Prince George, BC. Love Timmies.... not a hockey fan though. Having a fantastic winter here - little snow, sunny days. Would love to join group with fellow Canucks to keep motivated!
  • AlisonH1993
    AlisonH1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ottawa, Ontario here! :) Enjoying the unseasonably mild weather after that nasty ice rain last night.
  • LadyForbes1
    LadyForbes1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    BC here! Lovely sunny and mild! All the bulbs are popping out of the ground! Great excuse to get out in the fresh air! Open to adding to my friends list!
  • tubbytracey
    tubbytracey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Calgary here! Having an great winter that is for sure. No excuse not to get outside and do something.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Ottawa, Ontario here! :) Enjoying the unseasonably mild weather after that nasty ice rain last night.

Yes! That rain was bad! The last few weeks of weather has been horrible!
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great week! :)
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Toronto born. Now live in Newmarket. :)
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg, Manitoba here!
  • gems74
    gems74 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Calgary here :)
    Its been so nice in Southern Alberta this winter, the bears are literally coming out of hibernation early!
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Toronto born. Now live in Newmarket. :)

I used to live in Newmarket. I worked in the courthouse on Eagle St. I am in Winnipeg now.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What is everyone doing to beat the winter blues and that hibernation layer of fat? I've been snowshoeing a lot, what a work out. I also joined the gym and have been doing spin classes. Was up and at the gym this morning at 5:45! Woop!!
    In true Canadian Fashion to beat the winter blues I have been running - Outside not on the Dreadmill. To get myself dedicated I did 2 Half Marathons ( 22.1 km ) in February. Appropriately named The Chilly Willy in Grande Prairie and the The Hypothermic Half in Edmonton. There were a lot of people Stripping layers at the Hypo because it warmed up so fast.
  • wykkedtruth
    wykkedtruth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Another Canadian in the badlands. Dino country lol.
  • wykkedtruth
    Options
    viren19890 wrote: »
    I drink McDs though cuz it has 70 cals compared to Tim's double double lol

I make my own and drink it black because there's next to zero calories haha. I used to drink Tims 2 milk 2 honey because I hated the aftertaste of splenda and figured honey is a natural source of sugar and is better for you. Now when i taste it my jaw instantly twinges its so sweet. And dont even get me started on cream in coffee. Its a rare treat lol. Look at us living large with cream in the coffee. :wink:
  • wykkedtruth
    Options
    Calgary, Alberta.
    Getting a new puppy in 4 week, that should keep very active.

make sure to share pics.
  • wykkedtruth
    Options
    And please feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to have more MFP who are active with the app and life to help motivate each other.
  • grshaadi
    grshaadi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Calgary here! Having an great winter that is for sure. No excuse not to get outside and do something.

• meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    hibernation? no way. I'm on the west coast. unlike for the rest of y'all, it's like summer all year 'round...comparatively speaking
  • michellemurphy16906
    Options
    PEI here! Feel free to add me!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Halifax born, live and work in Seattle now :) I miss my Timmies trips with my friends and very much miss my province. Feel free to add me!