Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm really sweet but I can have a naughty side at times. :D
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday afternoon when my boss called me as I was on my way out the door, I seriously considered telling him to stick his job up his *kitten*. It's the first time I've ever felt that way about a job. It's not the job but the boss. Maturity and common sense prevailed and thankfully I held my tongue and I'm still gainfully employed.

That's good, it never ends well if you speak that freely at work !! Glad your still employed lol

He has quite honestly gotten on my last nerve. He made my life hell this past week, I swear he takes some sick pleasure in it. *kitten* he is.

Maybe time to look for another boss or another job, can't have that daily and keep it bottled up. I do hope it changes for the better soon for you !!

Good news is I just got a new boss! Lol current one is NOT happy and I think it's being taken out on me. The end is in sight!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday afternoon when my boss called me as I was on my way out the door, I seriously considered telling him to stick his job up his *kitten*. It's the first time I've ever felt that way about a job. It's not the job but the boss. Maturity and common sense prevailed and thankfully I held my tongue and I'm still gainfully employed.

That's good, it never ends well if you speak that freely at work !! Glad your still employed lol

He has quite honestly gotten on my last nerve. He made my life hell this past week, I swear he takes some sick pleasure in it. *kitten* he is.

Maybe time to look for another boss or another job, can't have that daily and keep it bottled up. I do hope it changes for the better soon for you !!

Good news is I just got a new boss! Lol current one is NOT happy and I think it's being taken out on me. The end is in sight!

That's awesome and great news!! I'm sure that's the case then, when do you start for the new boss?
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    This past Monday and it's a woman and I'm super happy about that.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    This past Monday and it's a woman and I'm super happy about that.

Very good to hear about that !!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I had a giant hamburger for din...Bacon, cheese, mushrooms and stuff.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I also confess my stupid toe bothered me in my skate today but I can't tell anyone in real life cause they'll make me stop
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I finished a large BBQ chicken pizza :s
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    I ate a giant meatball.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I made brownies last night and ate some with ice cream
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I have an addiction to buttered popcorn
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I let my family take me for granted :confused:
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    My son went to bed an hour ago and the tv is still on the Disney channel :/
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    I'm drinking tonight
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    I wish I were drinking tonight but I'm too tired and don't want a hangover tomorrow.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    I kinda like women, for real

I adore ya like no other.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    I sit and rock my daughter every night and silently cry