Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Sometimes I would like to tell the world and everyone to *kitten* off but I always have to appear happy and have fun cause no one cares about whatever crappy thing is happening nor should they have to deal with it when it's my stuff

Not true , I may not be anywhere near the top of your " tell " list, but I'm around a lot to hear all the crap you need to unload. Seriously, anytime you need !!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sometimes I would like to tell the world and everyone to *kitten* off but I always have to appear happy and have fun cause no one cares about whatever crappy thing is happening nor should they have to deal with it when it's my stuff

Not true , I may not be anywhere near the top of your " tell " list, but I'm around a lot to hear all the crap you need to unload. Seriously, anytime you need !!

Awww thanks T you're too kind.
    I've always been a "bottler" though. But sometimes it just feels like crap is being thrown from all angles
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options

Awww thanks T you're too kind.
    I've always been a "bottler" though. But sometimes it just feels like crap is being thrown from all angles

Me too usually, but if not me, find someone plz
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess I'm eating a pint of Talenti Gelato Southern Butter Pecan.
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm secretly competing with strangers on the internet.

I realized that when I look at other people's progress pics, I find myself thinking "I can do that faster, better, more efficiently"

(disclaimer: I realize talk is cheap :p )
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options

Please feel free to vent anytime you need to sweetpea xx
  • synchkat
    Options

Please feel free to vent anytime you need to sweetpea xx

awww you guys are sweet. everything's cool just sometimes you hear stuff that is really crappy
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    Drawoc wrote: »
    I'm secretly competing with strangers on the internet.

I realized that when I look at other people's progress pics, I find myself thinking "I can do that faster, better, more efficiently"

(disclaimer: I realize talk is cheap :p )

The struggle is real. Use it as motivation and not competition.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I had a giant hamburger for din...Bacon, cheese, mushrooms and stuff.

Don't feel bad! That's my favorite kind of burger. Too bad it "costs" 90% of my calories and probably doesn't fit my macros. The good news is that I always order it bun-less.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Omg reading all this I confess I am pretty lucky

But I will confess I get sad when I think my dad probably won't be here next year
    (Big hug)
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    I feel down almost all of the time, and don't remember the last time I made it through a whole day without tears.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    I feel down almost all of the time, and don't remember the last time I made it through a whole day without tears.

I confess after reading this, i want to give you all the hugs, dance for you so you laugh, and make your pain go away.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options

I confess I've had a few beers but this makes me really sad
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I am lonely 95% of the time
  • synchkat
    Options

Awww Candi. :(
  • synchkat
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Omg reading all this I confess I am pretty lucky

But I will confess I get sad when I think my dad probably won't be here next year
    (Big hug)

Thanks. Getting old sucks
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    Thank you beautiful ladies. Y'all made me cry haha :heart: :heart:
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I am lonely 95% of the time

I confess that feel the same way....lonely.

I know it sucks. But you are a strong *kitten* lady! Hopefully you won't always feel this way.
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm bored as f@ck right now..

If you're drinking wine, this could get interesting! Lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Every time I hear the song "Pony" I think of Channing Tatum dancing in Magic Mike. Mmmmm