Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My house is FREEZING...so cold in fact I just broke out my long socks
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I like to sleep with a night light
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like everything I do is under intense scrutiny and that it's all wrong and I can't I've up to expectations.
    I'm sure it comes from having been judged my entire life, for once I wouldn't mind not being judged

Every day.
  • synchkat
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Do you ever get messages that make you shake tour head, roll your eyes and laugh at the sheer absurdity of the content? I just did. Ahhh karma.

So my confession I guess is that I'm happy to have heard this news even though I shouldn't be
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a bunch of junk and didn't log it last night.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    I confess i have lost all motivation to workout and to do my challenges. I just want to lay on the couch and sleep for days
  • trailrunner81
    trailrunner81 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I confess that my waistline has expanded
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess my socks don't match
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I'd like my wife to go out so I can be home alone, unless someone else wants to join me lol, horrible I know but honest.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I just put up Halloween decorations on my front door. I know its not October yet. But eff it. I like Halloween.

I love it! Plan on putting some of mine out today. Screw it! If you go to the work of setting em up, may as well enjoy as long as you can!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like everything I do is under intense scrutiny and that it's all wrong and I can't I've up to expectations.
    I'm sure it comes from having been judged my entire life, for once I wouldn't mind not being judged

Enough deep confessions so I will confess I really really really like crackers and if i open a package I'll eat them all and my mom might have sent these for my lunches as a kid cause I was super duper picky

You're not alone. I frequently feel the way you do. I actively try to turn that off and tell myself that I live for me and have to find my own peace first. I'm not going to make everyone happy and that's that.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I feel down almost all of the time, and don't remember the last time I made it through a whole day without tears.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know when or how, but it will turn around.
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess I had one of my home brew beers before 12
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm pretending I have to stay at the beer balcony at family fun so I can have a break from my family
  • JEdward2020
    JEdward2020 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 32 years old and have never tasted any kind of alcohol
  • synchkat
    Options
    It sucks when someone disappoints you more than once in a similar manner

And i confess my child is being a pill today...who knew missing going skating would piss him off so much
  • SLB125
    SLB125 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've been lazy all day and I'm still in my pj's!
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Gave someone multiple chances and they abused that privilege every time......and I'd still take him back
  • Mikel4321
    Mikel4321 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    enjoyed a delicious burger this weekend and zero F's were given