Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I had the most fun I've had in awhile at skating tonight!!!! I needed that
  • angie19811
    angie19811 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I confess I often pretend I'm okay when I'm not... >:)
  • angie19811
    Options
    Not sure why it made that face lol
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I admit the Rib eye i cooked earlier was crazy good
  • angie19811
    Options
    I confess that yesterday afternoon when my boss called me as I was on my way out the door, I seriously considered telling him to stick his job up his *kitten*. It's the first time I've ever felt that way about a job. It's not the job but the boss. Maturity and common sense prevailed and thankfully I held my tongue and I'm still gainfully employed.

honestly gotten on my last nerve. He made my life hell this past week, I swear he takes some sick pleasure in it. *kitten* he is.

What does kitten mean? Keep hearing that on here lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    angie19811 wrote: »
    I confess that yesterday afternoon when my boss called me as I was on my way out the door, I seriously considered telling him to stick his job up his *kitten*. It's the first time I've ever felt that way about a job. It's not the job but the boss. Maturity and common sense prevailed and thankfully I held my tongue and I'm still gainfully employed.

honestly gotten on my last nerve. He made my life hell this past week, I swear he takes some sick pleasure in it. *kitten* he is.

What does kitten mean? Keep hearing that on here lol

It uses kitten as a replacement for curse words
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess..I didnt do it ..no proof ..so Im innocent .. :#
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess..I didnt do it ..no proof ..so Im innocent .. :#

Bahahahahaha
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I confess I was given a week tonight to make a decision that will change everything and I honestly don't know what I want and don't know how to figure it out so I want to avoid even thinking about it because it makes me even more confused.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I confess I was given a week tonight to make a decision that will change everything and I honestly don't know what I want and don't know how to figure it out so I want to avoid even thinking about it because it makes me even more confused.

Think long and hard lovely ..sometimes the grass is not greener ....then again sometimes life sux and you have an opportunity to escape.
    Hoping you find clarity to make your choice ..
    :*
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Think long and hard lovely ..sometimes the grass is not greener ....then again sometimes life sux and you have an opportunity to escape.
    Hoping you find clarity to make your choice ..
    :*

Thank you Jo. <3
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    I'm in the tub right now. :)

Well, hey there hottie in the tub, do you want my Kik? :D

Lmao

What is this kik that you referenced @slinkybinkydog @Chrisjuvers ??
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    ddoud71 wrote: »
    I'm in the tub right now. :)

Well, hey there hottie in the tub, do you want my Kik? :D

Lmao

What is this kik that you referenced @slinkybinkydog @Chrisjuvers ??

Lmao!
  • synchkat
    Options
    sometimes people just make me shake my head
  • synchkat
    Options
    I seem to have aggravated my ribs and should probably stay home and rest them but I just took advil so they don't hurt too much at curling tonight
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I feel down almost all of the time, and don't remember the last time I made it through a whole day without tears.

Girl.. That was me 2 years ago.. I know the struggle
    <3
  • demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I vape and I enjoy it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, in my younger years I was not always proud of the person I was.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'm not made for everyday life.. I need so much more than what I have.. And I'm gonna get it
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I confess I can't bring myself to confess