Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I'm not made for everyday life.. I need so much more than what I have.. And I'm gonna get it

You are indeed gonna get it!! And we'll all be here cheering you on :)
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I no longer want to adult
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I smile, laugh, and put on a happy face a lot but I really have a lot of stress and I'm lonely a lot of the time.
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Im not confidant at all. I fake it till I make it.
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Anxiety/social anxiety has gotten so bad that today, an overly busy grocery store had me leaving a full cart in the aisle, and racing outside to the back of the building to catch my breath before I broke down.

Anxiety is a real *kitten* sometimes. Lots of hugs for you sir xx
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. I remember the days when I pretty much only left the house to go to work. To be out in the world shopping and doing other things felt strange and I didn't like it. So sad for anyone here dealing with anxiety.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I seem to have aggravated my ribs and should probably stay home and rest them but I just took advil so they don't hurt too much at curling tonight

I love curling! (That's also my confession, I guess)

I guess I'll confess I love curling too.
    And I might egg on my curling g boyfriend by flirting with him
  • Christina7796
    Options
    Isn't happy in my marriage. He doesn't love me anymore and I'm not sure I'm upset about it.
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    cdiller77 wrote: »
    Isn't happy in my marriage. He doesn't love me anymore and I'm not sure I'm upset about it.

Super big hugs to you xx
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Big hugs indeed
  • Christina7796
    Options

How do you know?

There's no love ...no intimacy..... it's like we are roommates.
  • gettingfittereveryday
    gettingfittereveryday Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    First post ever, and I just want to hug the heck out of anyone with a sad story here.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

How do you know?

Ouch - sorry to hear that. Will only get worse if neither of you reaches out to the other. If you think it's worth saving, don't be afraid to stick your neck out and make the first move.
  • gettingfittereveryday
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »

How do you know?

Ouch - sorry to hear that. Will only get worse if neither of you reaches out to the other. If you think it's worth saving, don't be afraid to stick your neck out and make the first move.

If only we all spent a little more time saving, the world would be a far better place.
  • Christina7796
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »

How do you know?

This. I wish you and your husband the best of luck ❤️

Thank you