Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Im getting better at letting those go who don't contribute something positive in my life ..still makes me feel like a *kitten* though.

It's so hard putting yourself first. But noone else is likely to put you first in their lives, so you have to do it for yourself xx

Yeah ..Im tired of putting time and effort into people who don't give anything back..Im not accepting that anymore ..
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Im getting better at letting those go who don't contribute something positive in my life ..still makes me feel like a *kitten* though.

It's so hard putting yourself first. But noone else is likely to put you first in their lives, so you have to do it for yourself xx

Yeah ..Im tired of putting time and effort into people who don't give anything back..Im not accepting that anymore ..

Good girl!!! :kissing_heart:
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I don't want someone to come home but will be soon and that makes me nervous
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I have currently lost all confidence in almost every area of my life. No idea what I am doing anymore.

awww give it time to build back up. You're beautiful and smart and sweet and kind, don't let that little voice tell you otherwise
  • synchkat
    Options
    My confession is that I have a pretty awesome life but there's one person who I'd give it all up for
    although logistically it would be difficult but in a fantasy world this all works out
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I miss him so much! with all my heart! seeing him everywhere i go, everywhere i look. i want to forget! i want not to care, not to miss anymore! :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My confession is that I have a pretty awesome life but there's one person who I'd give it all up for
    although logistically it would be difficult but in a fantasy world this all works out

We'd make it work Ali :p lol
  • synchkat
    Options

Phew. shall we split our time between Australia and Canada?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Phew. shall we split our time between Australia and Canada?

Perfect sounds good to me :p I better go buy some winter clothes ..I don't have any
  • synchkat
    Options
    I know some people who so Aussie summer and Canadian summer. So we can just always have summer
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I confess I've lost all motivation to train.

I'm tired of being lonely but tired of being rejected even more.

I'm confident in EVERY area of my life except my looks and it kills me inside.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Let's see confessions.... I eat way too much salt. I also want to late night snack. I wish I was in my niece's and brand new nephew's life more.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options

you sound just like me lol
    currently working on an at home gym so i can keep focused on my fitness goals.
    my diet sucks 75% of the time. i love cheetos like nobody's business. I loove food too much.
    loneliness sucks. but i'm scared to venture into another relationship because getting hurt sucks even more lol
    so i flirt and smile and act like everything is okay. but it's not. life. it is what it is.
    get over it, huh?
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »

my diet sucks 75% of the time. i love cheetos like nobody's business. I loove food too much.
    loneliness sucks. but i'm scared to venture into another relationship because getting hurt sucks even more lol
    so i flirt and smile and act like everything is okay. but it's not. life. it is what it is.
    get over it, huh?

You get exactly how I feel @Svanel !
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »

get over it, huh?

You get exactly how I feel @Svanel !

unfortunately, yeah i do. i think sometimes depression is right around the corner for me lol but i don't want to be there so i keep fighting. i keep trying to go to the gym, or pick up some weights, or get on the treadmill, because dammit life is not going to kick my *kitten* that easily. it's gonna have to try harder than that lol i read to take my mind off things, to experience other things in my minds eye than the crap that is in this world some days. i write to unload my thoughts (that really helps btw), then i fight some more.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

I used to feel like this, and it motivated me to train.

Now, I mostly don't care what people think of my looks. I like how I look. Some women will think I'm attractive, and others won't. That's life. Sometimes someone checks the boxes for you, and sometimes not.

• candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    I hate to admit this but....I like Justin Beiber!!

You know what, I kinda do too :)