Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• gettingfittereveryday
    Options
    I feel like I am talking into a vast emptiness, losing my voice into the depths of space and time.

We are all here to be someone, yet our very being is lost in the vastness of the words that fly through the ether.

And so I am alone in the crowd, mubling quietly to myself....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm using a cake mix to make my cupcakes today
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    cdiller77 wrote: »
    Isn't happy in my marriage. He doesn't love me anymore and I'm not sure I'm upset about it.

This is so very much the same here, except wife lmao
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I think I look gross. I feel really fat but can't bring myself to lose weight because I'm so stressed out with my job at the moment.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    seepersaud wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Isn't happy in my marriage. He doesn't love me anymore and I'm not sure I'm upset about it.

How do you know?

There's no love ...no intimacy..... it's like we are roommates.

Ouch - sorry to hear that. Will only get worse if neither of you reaches out to the other. If you think it's worth saving, don't be afraid to stick your neck out and make the first move.

This. I wish you and your husband the best of luck ❤️

Thank you

Imagine if one of you said to the other: I need to take better care of you. I waited my whole life to find you.

Might sound corny but picture how the energy surrounding this would change.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I want cookie dough right now
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Today, I slept in til 9, laid in bed til 1030 or 11.. Went to the gym, came home, showered now I'm laying nakie, in bed again.

For my life, this entire day may just be me, in bed.. without clothes on. :o

FREEEEEDDDOMMMMM!!!!!

200w.gif

I confess I'm jealous of you getting to sleep in and I might be picturing you naked. :o
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess i was pretty wasted last night. If i posted anything stupid I do apologize lol
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be drinking tonight at concert. I'm going to feel good!
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

How do you know?

There's no love ...no intimacy..... it's like we are roommates.

The feels are mutual. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be better if we stayed friends
  • jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I watch people do a full day of eating on YouTube so that I don't overeat myself. It's kind of therapeutic.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options

This is so very much the same here, except wife lmao

Yeah, it seems like this is a lot of us.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I want someone to come home too
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Im getting better at letting those go who don't contribute something positive in my life ..still makes me feel like a *kitten* though.
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I have currently lost all confidence in almost every area of my life. No idea what I am doing anymore.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I had a pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin. I'm that girl.... #basic
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Im getting better at letting those go who don't contribute something positive in my life ..still makes me feel like a *kitten* though.

It's so hard putting yourself first. But noone else is likely to put you first in their lives, so you have to do it for yourself xx