Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I haven't had sugar in over a week...I am irritable and would beat someone down for something sweet right about now.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I confess that for some reason I thought it was a good idea to buy some Halloween candy while they still had "the good stuff" today. It wasn't such a good idea afterall.

I'll take it off your hands :)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I confess that for some reason I thought it was a good idea to buy some Halloween candy while they still had "the good stuff" today. It wasn't such a good idea afterall.

Sooooo wanna hang out?!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Sooooo wanna hang out?!

Can I come?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i've been resisting the urges to eat much at all and my son txted and wants buffalo chicken pizza for supper...of course just getting his learners driving permit...he has no issue driving to get it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My three oldest came home from school a little while ago, saw the candy, and my son said, "well, thats not gonna last till Friday"

Lmao. Damn kids!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    at the moment I want to kick puppies....
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm scared as hell to tell a crowd of people my survivor of trafficking story this friday. for so many reasons.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm scared as hell to tell a crowd of people my survivor of trafficking story this friday. for so many reasons.

Testimony puts you out there, but realize that you will have a good effect on many that you might not ever even know about. You'll be AMAZING.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Testimony puts you out there, but realize that you will have a good effect on many that you might not ever even know about. You'll be AMAZING.

Yup...agreed!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    at the moment I want to kick puppies....

Aww. Kick kitties instead.. (I kid, I kid.. no save the kitties message please)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I am sure you will rock it and I am glad you survived so you can tell your story!
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options

It probably brings up bad memories, so I can understand your hesitation. BUT you survived, you did that much, this will help a lot of other peoples. Take a deep breath, you are so much stronger than you think. Good Luck hun.
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the love and positivity peoples! :*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to mint girl guide cookies
    And my child was making me crazy tonight
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    When I first got on this app two years ago I was so dedicated with my diet - eating clean and losing weight. The last eight months I have been terrible! I'm 15 pounds over where I feel and look good. I can't seem to get back on track for more than a week at a time. I've been consistent with working out but we all know it's 80% diet. I'm over my calories for the second time already this week. I'm very unhappy with how I look, and have been for months now. I don't know how to get back on track for good.

I'm with you on the lack of motivation and a path back. I'm not sure what to do next. Nutrition is my weakness.
  • nikkishea3
    nikkishea3 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem! I could literally eat nothing but a cucumber or an apple all day it's just LITERALLY getting my *kitten* out of the door to run or to the gym!!! Once I'm out and running or at the gym I'm totally game--- it's that interim where I struggle for some reason!!!

Oh and I'm secretly addicted to dairy even though I know I shouldn't be eating it bc it makes me swell up and not in a good way
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    When I first got on this app two years ago I was so dedicated with my diet - eating clean and losing weight. The last eight months I have been terrible! I'm 15 pounds over where I feel and look good. I can't seem to get back on track for more than a week at a time. I've been consistent with working out but we all know it's 80% diet. I'm over my calories for the second time already this week. I'm very unhappy with how I look, and have been for months now. I don't know how to get back on track for good.

You look great for what it's worth but I hear you.
    I need a reason to be healthy...usually it's to look good for something.
    At least you're working out. I find, fall with its cooler temps makes me hungry. you'll get back your logging mojo