gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    I want to eat ice cream everyday...
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    AveyHam wrote: »
    I eat ice cream every day

well it seems to work for you so stick with it!
  • Dutchy_77
    Options
    i like myself more when i'm drunk :(
  • Anghen86
    Anghen86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Im kind of dreading my Halloween party this yr.....IDK why.

I'm far too excited about Halloween. Far more than any self respecting adult should be
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i want a big bag of BBQ chips.
  • Dutchy_77
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i want a big bag of BBQ chips.

care to share?
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I confess I get pretty darn lonely sometimes

Me too a lot of times

Me three...
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I confess I am alone so much that I may be becoming a recluse.

I confess being divorced and lonely has made me a miserable whiner.

I confess I have whole days that I waste crying and feeling sorry for myself.

I confess I don't know what to do with my life now.

whiney right? :#
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I dislike all the "Rate the Person" type posts on here. Just full people seeking compliments. Don't dare rate a 5 a 5 for fear of not getting a 10 by the next person. What's the point?

:):) and it's just the same 5 people going around and around, that topless guy with the glasses on every single page.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't done one thing to look attractive or eat healthy this week and don't even care cause I feel yucky! :persevere:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have run out of patience for this lady in my office right now. She started out on my nerves yesterday and made it worse showing up 2 hours early for her appt. And it took her 1 hour to get here. Even with very simple directions.

I also confess that even though it is way to soon to even consider dating again I literally can't trust myself to know who to trust anymore. So I don't know that I ever well again.
  • Anghen86
    Anghen86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im kind of dreading my Halloween party this yr.....IDK why.

I'm far too excited about Halloween. Far more than any self respecting adult should be

Halloween is like the best thing ever......but this year has been kind of rough life wise =/. I do have my 2 cosplays ready for the Con I'm going to in DEC and one of them will be my Halloween costume. I also dress up with my son on Halloween ......as well as I'm taking him out of town for a big Halloween festive the weekend before.

This will be the first year outside party.....the last 8 has been at my house.....I'm doing it with a few others and I don't trust how much commitment they have to it.......but they volunteered and I thought about skipping it.

This sounds awesome. What are the costumes? Most in the UK keep Halloween quite small, people sure more that know me think I'm mad but it's all fun and games
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess to enjoying sharing my racy thoughts through writing, although I have no one to share them with... I have always thought that I would make a decent living as a ghost writer for harlequin romance novels... before I married I lead a very lonely life, nomadic to the point where I didn't need a mailing address... So I got lost in literature as a way of occupying my thoughts, the question I silently ask myself.. am I a hopeless romantic? or just hopeless?
  • maidenofthespis
    maidenofthespis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    I confess I am alone so much that I may be becoming a recluse.

I confess being divorced and lonely has made me a miserable whiner.

I confess I have whole days that I waste crying and feeling sorry for myself.

I confess I don't know what to do with my life now.

whiney right? :#

Been there, still there. I get it.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I tried to be good and only eat half of my lunch...I'm currently about to finish the leftovers.
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I dyed my hair green because I am such a boring person. I needed to do something outside my comfort zone to help remind me every day to keep trying new things.
  • Dutchy_77
    Options
    I dyed my hair green because I am such a boring person. I needed to do something outside my comfort zone to help remind me every day to keep trying new things.

Can't believe you think you're boring.

But want a selfie now
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Dutchy_77 wrote: »

Can't believe you think you're boring.

But want a selfie now
    Here's a pretty good one I guess. Lol but I AM very boring. I do exactly the same things every single day.

xoddbotdwha9.jpg