Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    When I first got on this app two years ago I was so dedicated with my diet - eating clean and losing weight. The last eight months I have been terrible! I'm 15 pounds over where I feel and look good. I can't seem to get back on track for more than a week at a time. I've been consistent with working out but we all know it's 80% diet. I'm over my calories for the second time already this week. I'm very unhappy with how I look, and have been for months now. I don't know how to get back on track for good.

@EJJKMc6 I hope you understand that it's ok. There's no rush. You'll get the balance that you're looking for. I also hope you know that despite how you feel, that you are one of the greatest friends I've ever had. You are stunningly beautiful, funny, kind to a fault, caring, loving, and deeply passionate. I would selfishly like to think that I was the only one that saw that, but it's clear that everyone else on MFP does as well. Ask anyone! I hope you feel that. Breathe... you've got it.

This. So much of this. I want to be you when I grow up.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I am so painfully bored with life right now. I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual loop of the same shiit over and over again and I want to pull my hair out.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    I am so painfully bored with life right now. I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual loop of the same shiit over and over again and I want to pull my hair out.

Yup
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

^^This
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

My life us so chaotic I want a minute to breathe. Then resume the chaos.
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options

My life us so chaotic I want a minute to breath. Then resume the chaos.

yes
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options

YES!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

^^This

This plus so much more that I can't even bring myself to post in a non-judgemental zone...
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

^^This

This plus so much more that I can't even bring myself to post in a non-judgemental zone...

Hugs, my friend!
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options

^^This

amen to that
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Yes!!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

1chenqpezi5b.gif
    I want to cause chaos and watch the results :D

• leighsnow
    leighsnow Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have a Mexican beach trip in 37 days and need to be in bikini shape but after watching an episode of Nurse Jackie where she brought home a birthday cake for dinner, all I can do is think of cake. I was traveling over a 4-day weekend and bought two pieces of cake and three cupcakes (2 were gluten free!!!) also ate a medium pizza over two days. Fortunately I only gained a pound from my binge but came home and hid a stick of butter in the pantry to soften so I could make buttercream icing the next day. I made it. I ate it. I'm done. But I am ashamed.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Somedays I wish my child wasn't "special" and I get jealous of parents who have kids without special issues. But I'd never trade him because his quirks are pretty cool just sometimes it would be nice to not be the mom of "that" child
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I can't help but be sad one minute and angry the next. I've felt a lot of disappointment in my life but this hurt. And I just don't know how to deal.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I must confess that I have judged some people......

Not here, it was years ago at the BPA National Convention
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Somedays I wish my child wasn't "special" and I get jealous of parents who have kids without special issues. But I'd never trade him because his quirks are pretty cool just sometimes it would be nice to not be the mom of "that" child

you are special. you are given him for a reason. you can meet his needs like no one on earth ever could! your just freaking awesome.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

you are special. you are given him for a reason. you can meet his needs like no one on earth ever could! your just freaking awesome.

Aww thanks Tom. I'm just tired this week. I'm going to start packing for vacation to make myself happy
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

Aww thanks Tom. I'm just tired this week. I'm going to start packing for vacation to make myself happy

i like a cold beer when i pack. <3
  • synchkat
    Options

i like a cold beer when i pack. <3

haha I'm going to have Leo serve me one at the club later on