• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i ate horrible last night and now i'm craving Mexican for tonight :/
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Dutchy_77 wrote: »
    I dyed my hair green because I am such a boring person. I needed to do something outside my comfort zone to help remind me every day to keep trying new things.

Can't believe you think you're boring.

But want a selfie now
    Here's a pretty good one I guess. Lol but I AM very boring. I do exactly the same things every single day.

xoddbotdwha9.jpg

Still can't seem to be bored.
    But you look beautiful in any color!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I tried to be good and only eat half of my lunch...I'm currently about to finish the leftovers.

Haha!!! Was it pizza Z?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I tried to be good and only eat half of my lunch...I'm currently about to finish the leftovers.

Haha!!! Was it pizza Z?

Ha no, greek...roasted leg of lamb...Mmmmmmmmm leg.... hahaha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Haha!!! Was it pizza Z?

Ha no, greek...roasted leg of lamb...Mmmmmmmmm leg.... hahaha

;):D
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    I confess I am alone so much that I may be becoming a recluse.

I confess being divorced and lonely has made me a miserable whiner.

I confess I have whole days that I waste crying and feeling sorry for myself.

I confess I don't know what to do with my life now.

whiney right? :#

I understand. I feel the same. Mine was a break up. Not a divorce but it was so unexpected and out of the blue. It really hurt, and now I'm over not being with him but I have no idea what anything is. I was not in a serious relationship for 8 years before him and was good at alone. Now I'm just freaking lonely. And I do not know what to make of anything. I go out, do things but all I think is I wish I was home living the simple life together we shared.
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I get more excited about dressing up for Halloween than my kids lol
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess I totaled judged^^^^ his grammar :P
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm tired and wanna sleep instead of going on this date
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I confess when I drink I tend to slap a lot of friends who are girls butts! I am a Smile then a A**man

I confess when I drink I slap a lot of girls on the butt too and smell them because they smell so good.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess that whilst Im sad to have lost one of my oldest friends. Im happy with myself for not putting up with a one sided friendship. :)

#lifelessonlearnt
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I do confess sometimes it would be easier not to be so nice. I could just beat someone that irritated me today right now.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I confess when I drink I tend to slap a lot of friends who are girls butts! I am a Smile then a A**man

Let's get drunk

That funny I'd do that too and laugh my *kitten* off about it
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess I grabbed by best friends dates *kitten* earlier

But she did grab mine first
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I knew my feet would hurt I wore my cute boots all day for our travelling. I'm sorry I couldn't arrive in new York city in running shoes
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I confess that today was a hard day. Today my husband who passed away would have been 37 years old. Life is lonely, but I am making changes to rediscover who I am as an individual, since I was a part of a couple for so long. I like what I am discovering about myself. Through immense sorrow I have been able to find joy in helping others. Joy by being the best mom that I can be. I have entered the workforce again after being out of it for over 7 years. I am stronger than I ever realized. Today was a bad day, but tomorrow is a new day.

Sending you all of the hugs sweetpea xx
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    I confess that today was a hard day. Today my husband who passed away would have been 37 years old. Life is lonely, but I am making changes to rediscover who I am as an individual, since I was a part of a couple for so long. I like what I am discovering about myself. Through immense sorrow I have been able to find joy in helping others. Joy by being the best mom that I can be. I have entered the workforce again after being out of it for over 7 years. I am stronger than I ever realized. Today was a bad day, but tomorrow is a new day.

Sending you all of the hugs sweetpea xx

Thank you honey
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    I confess I'm in a real need of kissing lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess it's been a while for me too! :(