Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    6- 18 American beers? so.. like a 2-6 Canadian Beers? :p

we have some pretty stout craft beers here in the good ole USA! just saying. over 10% alcohol content in da goods ones :P
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I confess that there are so many freaking amazing people on this site....and I'm crying....carry on.

Same. At my desk at work. My eyes are leaking. Love you guys :heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    someone is gonna have to bring a nanny >:) ....not for pervy reasons.......to take care of the kids when everyone is drunked up

Are you offering to be the manny Tom?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    someone is gonna have to bring a nanny >:) ....not for pervy reasons.......to take care of the kids when everyone is drunked up

Are you offering to be the manny Tom?

me not drink. omg roflmao..hahahahaha... oh aly... you kill me :D
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess I want to divert you all to another confession thread that was here way before this one. hmpft.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/37854755#Comment_37854755

I also confess I'm bored AF.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I believe in God, ( I call him the Creator). I make sense of the world in terms of what am I here to learn...and as a parent what I am here to teach... and what has the Creator got in his curriculum today? I have learned that love is something you give freely if you want it in return, that loving yourself is an important first step and our lives are by our design, we can see the darkest parts and wallow in the shadow of that darkness or we can step into the light and feel the sun warm our hearts...Kasner... welcome ot the light :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I ate too much. Now I'm full
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    There is a bag of Milano cookies in the pantry. I confess I want to eat the whole package.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of wearing my heart on my sleeve and getting hurt from people in my life all the time
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of wearing my heart on my sleeve and getting hurt from people in my life all the time

Yes ma'am. Me too.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    There Is nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve... The key is learning to be discrete about who you allow to tug on that sleeve.

My confession today... I love winter... the cold... the snow... I love it so much that I used to work a job that saw me outdoors for 12-16 hours/day... the coldest windchill I ever faced was -90 c. (south east Saskatchewan... when I woke up that morning the TV indicated -45 air temp with a 50km/h breeze...
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess that I have taken the forums too seriously.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    I'm terrified of starting over again
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »

No judgement but remember our talk! Its happened to me multiple times and in hindsight everytime I'm like "I'm a *kitten* idiot". :D

I confessed it because yesterday and today I've actually enjoyed the forums to keep my mind off things and not being so serious. And I do remember, @projectsix . Thanks!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I'm terrified of starting over again

Message me if you wanna chat. I know it's not easy and I've been there way too many times.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options

No judgement but remember our talk! Its happened to me multiple times and in hindsight everytime I'm like "I'm a *kitten* idiot". :D

I confessed it because yesterday and today I've actually enjoyed the forums to keep my mind off things and not being so serious. And I do remember, @projectsix . Thanks!

Whatever it is sorry hun. Hugs!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    edited October 2016
    Options

Whatever it is sorry hun. Hugs!

One of the guys I grew up with lost his Dad on Wednesday. There were 5 of us like brothers. His Dad is the first parent to pass. The funeral is Saturday. It's been a long week and today will be tough. Thank you, Marcy... @slinkybinkydog