Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I confess that I have taken the forums too seriously.

No judgement but remember our talk! Its happened to me multiple times and in hindsight everytime I'm like "I'm a *kitten* idiot". :D

I confessed it because yesterday and today I've actually enjoyed the forums to keep my mind off things and not being so serious. And I do remember, @projectsix . Thanks!

Whatever it is sorry hun. Hugs!

One of the guys I grew up with lost his Dad on Wednesday. There were 5 of us like brothers. His Dad is the first parent to pass. The funeral is Saturday. It's been a long week and today will be tough. Thank you, Marcy... @slinkybinkydog

Hugs sweetie!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I should know better but when I am thinking hey I seem to have allergies today I should make sure to eat healthier foods that won't trigger a reaction. One day I will learn
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I confess I wanted someone to snuggle with this morning.

And it's gonna be a very long day. :'(:'(
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am a little hungover this morning

And that I would like to send @StillBreathingFitness all of the hugs
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of starting over again

Me too...
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    adremark wrote: »
    I'm terrified of starting over again

Me too...

Me three
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess that this weekend didn't go as I thought and I'm glad.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm eating Halloween candy
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Watching the two stooges. Aka the presidential debate
  • knr87
    knr87 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    When I first got on this app two years ago I was so dedicated with my diet - eating clean and losing weight. The last eight months I have been terrible! I'm 15 pounds over where I feel and look good. I can't seem to get back on track for more than a week at a time. I've been consistent with working out but we all know it's 80% diet. I'm over my calories for the second time already this week. I'm very unhappy with how I look, and have been for months now. I don't know how to get back on track for good.

Just read your responses on here. You're desired. There are many who would love to look like you.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I confess that I dream of these big things happening in my head that's fantastic and when it doesn't go that way I'm very disappointed
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess that I dream of these big things happening in my head that's fantastic and when it doesn't go that way I'm very disappointed

I'm a dreamer too. Sigh...
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options

Yes I am the same way too. I tend to create my own disappointment day too often.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am an optimistic cynic...I approach every new relationship with hope honesty and trust, whether it is a personal relationship or a professional relationship and YET I hear a little voice in my head that says "plan for the worst hope for the best".
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    I confess that being a widow and single mom is scary. I am trying hard to focus on being the best mom and over all person I can be. I constantly fear failure and getting hurt..
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    I stayed in my PJs today!
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm looking forward to a beer on an airplane
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess that being a widow and single mom is scary. I am trying hard to focus on being the best mom and over all person I can be. I constantly fear failure and getting hurt..

While never having been a widower, I have been a single parent and it is scary....but just know that as long as you keep focused on your family you will be fine...it means lots of love and sacrifice. You don't have to be a superhero...just be you...you will make mistakes, but we all do...you will be fine, dear....you have the drive and ability...
    One day you will wake up and realize that you have done your job...and you will be proud of what you did

• hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I confess that I quit MFP for two years, came back and have no active friends. Can someone add me? I log everyday and I'm not very annoying. I've been married one year, don't have any biological children and am a full time step mom for kids we have full custody of and its the hardest thing I've ever attempted to survive.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have a couple great friends that I talk to everyday, I have my kids, I have my mom.. I am the loneliest I have ever been. My husband and I barely talk. If we do, it isn't pleasant. I have been on the verge of tears the past several days and I can't wait for the day my kids and I can move and start over. It's almost always on my mind. Right now, I just want to be held and feel like I am someone's whole world.