True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I confess I'm in a cranky mood today it started out great but this happened then that and now I feel cranky any ideas on how to snap out of a cranky mood?

i'm feeling the same. I don't know how. sometimes cranky pants rares his head and frankly it pisses me off lol! don't like that part about me at all.

Big hugs for you too Tom :*

your such a sweety. put your hand on my butt when you hug. that makes me smile. its like a trigger point. :P
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm in a cranky mood today it started out great but this happened then that and now I feel cranky any ideas on how to snap out of a cranky mood?

i'm feeling the same. I don't know how. sometimes cranky pants rares his head and frankly it pisses me off lol! don't like that part about me at all.

Big hugs for you too Tom :*

your such a sweety. put your hand on my butt when you hug. that makes me smile. its like a trigger point. :P

Lol..consider it done Tom ;)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like cheerios better then sugar cereals.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    confession...i hate pumpkin spice. dump the spice and just do pumpkin dammit.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry but I'm to lazy to go get food.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am so tired of the fickle people around this place.. another day in the world of as "MFP TURNS".... I am nice and wear my heart on my sleeve. So sick of getting it stomped on. One day you are their best friend and talk nonstop, the next they are on to someone else. I am so close to keeping to my closest friends that I chat with daily, making my circle super tight and eff the rest!!!!!!!!!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I am so tired of the fickle people around this place.. another day in the world of as "MFP TURNS".... I am nice and wear my heart on my sleeve. So sick of getting it stomped on. One day you are their best friend and talk nonstop, the next they are on to someone else. I am so close to keeping to my closest friends that I chat with daily, making my circle super tight and eff the rest!!!!!!!!!

((hugs)) It happens, I'm afraid. :frowning:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about this getting your heart stomped is not a good feeling!

I hope your day gets better!

Thank you both, I will be fine. Just needed to say it! LOL Their loss.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about this getting your heart stomped is not a good feeling!

I hope your day gets better!

Thank you both, I will be fine. Just needed to say it! LOL Their loss.

Yes. Always their loss is my attitude. there's always someone else
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

The idea that you might eff the rest..I am not sure if I want the inner circle or the rest......
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options

I've definitely been in that place. I wear my heart on my sleeve as well and have been hurt many times because of it. I really only talk to one person consistently on MFP, because of the fickleness that is MFP. This really makes me sad, because I like to meet new people, but have been hurt and have had to realize it is hard to break into "cliques". That and apparently I'm just boring.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I confess I slept fantastic and woke up in an amazing mood full of energy and optimism. Gonna smash this day!!! anyone wanna join me?!?

If I did...I would be the Ying to your yang....
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess I read all these posts and marvel at the courage and compassion I read. My confession is over my sadness in letting so many damn years slip by living in a passive state of unhappiness and letting the lbs pack on. But it is never too late to wake up and change. So grateful for that happening!
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm terrified of bugs and kill them without a second thought when they are in my house (I've seen like four crickets in the last few months!). I'm the worst vegan ever.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    My husband has been home for a week from his job and I feel like I'm living with a stranger. I can't help but wish his job would start earlier and he would be leaving soon.
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    ah thats hard i know
  • T0M_K
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    My husband has been home for a week from his job and I feel like I'm living with a stranger. I can't help but wish his job would start earlier and he would be leaving soon.

:/
  • T0M_K
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess that I just ate about a dozen wings for lunch because I'm a sucker for wings! I could never make it as a vegan....ever.

i knew there was a reason i couldn't pinpoint that we became friends!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I confess I read all these posts and marvel at the courage and compassion I read. My confession is over my sadness in letting so many damn years slip by living in a passive state of unhappiness and letting the lbs pack on. But it is never too late to wake up and change. So grateful for that happening!

Keep going Alan! you got this buddy!