True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess I read all these posts and marvel at the courage and compassion I read. My confession is over my sadness in letting so many damn years slip by living in a passive state of unhappiness and letting the lbs pack on. But it is never too late to wake up and change. So grateful for that happening!

Keep going Alan! you got this buddy!

Thanks Tom! I hit a turning point in July. probably when I hit 60. If not now when?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    My husband has been home for a week from his job and I feel like I'm living with a stranger. I can't help but wish his job would start earlier and he would be leaving soon.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better for you.
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I confess i go to get my hair cut once a month because she sticks her boobs in my face for extra tip!

I love it. Where do you get your hair cut :)
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I like Justin Biebers new song... yikes :#

I have liked his newer stuff too. I hid that fact for a while, but you just gotta embrace it :)
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was a crying emotional mess today until after my workout... now I feel better... It's crazy how grief can hit you out of no where...
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    I confess that I was a crying emotional mess today until after my workout... now I feel better... It's crazy how grief can hit you out of no where...

Hugs for you beautiful. Grief is a real mother f..ker of a beast.
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options

Hugs for you beautiful. Grief is a real mother f..ker of a beast.

Thank you honey! *hugs*
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I used to eat until I was in a stupor.... then dream of pushing a button and the walls would rollup and there would be fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cake and ice cream behind the sheetrock... yeah, I had it bad... but that was then...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am so tired of the fickle people around this place.. another day in the world of as "MFP TURNS".... I am nice and wear my heart on my sleeve. So sick of getting it stomped on. One day you are their best friend and talk nonstop, the next they are on to someone else. I am so close to keeping to my closest friends that I chat with daily, making my circle super tight and eff the rest!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly, exactly how you feel. It hurts, but you are right, their loss "Days of MFP" lol
    The real ones don't forget or discard you... :*
    and if they do, you move on knowing it says more about them than you. Chin up sweetie
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm no fun to talk to right now. I'm hurt and broken-hearted. I trusted someone and was let down. I'm still trying to let my expectations die and reclaim my life. I also confess that my friends kind of suck at being here when I'm down. So there's that.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm no fun to talk to right now. I'm hurt and broken-hearted. I trusted someone and was let down. I'm still trying to let my expectations die and reclaim my life. I also confess that my friends kind of suck at being here when I'm down. So there's that.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way right now. ((Hugs))
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Hugs sweetie ..broken trust is hard to cope with
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Im sorry it hit you today..many hugs love :*
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to grab someone and shake him & tell him to wake the F up and realize what he's about to lose. Some people don't understand that truly great loving people are a rarity in this world. You shouldn't take others for granted especially if they love you. I told the hubs last night that I wanted a divorce..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess that I want to grab someone and shake him & tell him to wake the F up and realize what he's about to lose. Some people don't understand that truly great loving people are a rarity in this world. You shouldn't take others for granted especially if they love you. I told the hubs last night that I wanted a divorce..

Ohh Damn ..so sorry Chris, hope he realises and smartens up :*
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am only doing this(losing weight) to make other people happy. I'd much rather eat myself into a coma.
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Everyone thinks I'm arrogant but I'm really not im just scared to be close to someone
  • candiinprogress
    Options

Awwww honey. Hugs for you xx Hope he realises damn smart just how lucky he is to have you.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    My husband has been home for a week from his job and I feel like I'm living with a stranger. I can't help but wish his job would start earlier and he would be leaving soon.

I know what you mean, dear....Lots of hugs and I have an ear to listen and at least one good shoulder to cry on...
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear this, dear...that trust thing is hard and we are all so often hurt...but your friends need to be there for your. I hope that you find that inner peace and reclaim your life quickly....and maybe friends can only listen, but sometimes that is enough...

Chris...I don't know you, but what you say is so right...you can never take others for granted because none of us want to be taken for granted...So sorry to hear about this and I would just hope that he could get his head out of his *kitten* (sorry, not my place to say that, but I did) and appreciate you for who you really are...he married you for that...he needs to re-realize it ...