Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have a couple great friends that I talk to everyday, I have my kids, I have my mom.. I am the loneliest I have ever been. My husband and I barely talk. If we do, it isn't pleasant. I have been on the verge of tears the past several days and I can't wait for the day my kids and I can move and start over. It's almost always on my mind. Right now, I just want to be held and feel like I am someone's whole world.

Hugs for you love! My situation is similar and it sucks. Hang in there <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have a couple great friends that I talk to everyday, I have my kids, I have my mom.. I am the loneliest I have ever been. My husband and I barely talk. If we do, it isn't pleasant. I have been on the verge of tears the past several days and I can't wait for the day my kids and I can move and start over. It's almost always on my mind. Right now, I just want to be held and feel like I am someone's whole world.

I can't make it better for you ..but just know Aly Im giving you big hugs mla6e4bjaf60.gif
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options

Awe my girl I am so sorry. HUGS!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls, having a pity party moment! It will pass.. :*<3
  • khd75
    khd75 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I love my wife ... A little more ... every year. They say, When you start loving your wife again, you're getting old
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that in a two day period I dusted off a whole order of Cinnabread
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I confess that this sounds delicious to me!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

You are amazing and strong! My wish for you is everything you've ever dreamed of, my friend! EVERYTHING!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

Hugs for you love! My situation is similar and it sucks. Hang in there <3

Same for you Chris... I wish for you a smile that never leaves your face and happiness that bursts from your heart!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

You are amazing and strong! My wish for you is everything you've ever dreamed of, my friend! EVERYTHING!

Thank you my friend, you are too sweet.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    khd75 wrote: »
    I love my wife ... A little more ... every year. They say, When you start loving your wife again, you're getting old

Any chance you can love mine too....she is on my damn nerves...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I love you girl :) I'm always here for you!!!!! ANYTIME!

Thanks love!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry sweetie...always here if you want to vent/chat. Love ya girl.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I'm so sorry sweetie...always here if you want to vent/chat. Love ya girl.

Love you too! Thanks sweetie!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When I buy new clothes with cash I believe I don't have to justify the purchase at all because it's a cash transaction it's like it never existed
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    When I buy new clothes with cash I believe I don't have to justify the purchase at all because it's a cash transaction it's like it never existed

So does that mean you'll buy me a hat using cash, because you have good taste in hats, and I want a free hat.
  • synchkat
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

So does that mean you'll buy me a hat using cash, because you have good taste in hats, and I want a free hat.

Only works if I'm buying something I really don't need. Hats are usually needed for shade. Therefore justified non indulgent purchase
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    khd75 wrote: »

That's uber sweet man. I'm having a lot of love for mine these days too. <3
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess someone has cracked my hard exterior shell... and it scares the hell out of me

wasn't me and i'm not paying for it and you can't make me :P
  • synchkat
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess someone has cracked my hard exterior shell... and it scares the hell out of me

wasn't me and i'm not paying for it and you can't make me :P

my goodness Tom you can't have anything nice can you geez