Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess someone has cracked my hard exterior shell... and it scares the hell out of me

wasn't me and i'm not paying for it and you can't make me :P

my goodness Tom you can't have anything nice can you geez

i'm a hot mess to have around!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm disgusted by the presidential election but admit that i watch CNN almost 24/7!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is a confession or a rant but I confess today is a big bowl of smelly !@#$. Now carry on.

Completely agreed! Or smelly feet!
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to get in my car and
    "run away".
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I hate packing. And I've been busy and barely ate so my glasses wine is hitting me rather winey
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I hate packing. And I've been busy and barely ate so my glasses wine is hitting me rather winey

Sounds good to me ..
  • synchkat
    Options
    My post made no sense
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm in luv w @synchkat ...she may be my soul mate if I were not so attracted to men :#
  • Anghen86
    Anghen86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I confess to sending my rabbit flying tonight when she tried to climb my leg whilst I was on the cross trainer!!! I don't think she will jump at me on there again in a hurry
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm in luv w @synchkat ...she may be my soul mate if I were not so attracted to men :#

I confess this made me laugh like for real

If I decide tk swing the other way I'm calling you up ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I've had a bit of wine.

I'm so ready to be on this vacation, between no input on packing and my entire family expecting me to plan everything and then poo pooing the plans I'm ready to just spend the next two days skating at Rockefeller Centre while they amuse themselves
  • Hasviatorestscriptor
    Options
    I confess that I go out of my way to wear clothes that hide my gut.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am currently enjoying a glass of wine and I have zero intentions of logging it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    I confess that I am currently enjoying a glass of wine and I have zero intentions of logging it.

I haven't logged all week but I'm pretty sure the wine calories are more than the food
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I confess that 50% of the reason I train so hard is vanity..

I like to look good..
    I also confess that the main thing that attracted me to my girlfriend is that she's pretty much the same - we both go out of our way to try look good and we're both pretty confident people.

It's an increasingly unpopular way to be but, I really love confidence!
  • synchkat
    Options
    @AdamAthletic likt 90% of my reasons for working out is the way I look so don't feel bad.
    I grew up in very appearance oriented areas so that's important to me. Ya I want to be healthy but I am and now I just want to look good
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @synchkat
    I don't feel bad for it, I think that loving the person you are and wanting to look good is something that people should definitely do!
    I think it's a good way to be - it just bugs me that vanity has become somewhat unpopular.

Glad I'm not alone in my thinking!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @AdamAthletic I confess I have buckets of confidence ...some say Im too damn cocky :D