Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to grab someone and shake him & tell him to wake the F up and realize what he's about to lose. Some people don't understand that truly great loving people are a rarity in this world. You shouldn't take others for granted especially if they love you. I told the hubs last night that I wanted a divorce..

i know that feeling it's terrible, how did he react?
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I have to confess - I'm a full blown pogonophile
  • Dutchy_77
    Options

happy to oblige
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    Dutchy_77 wrote: »

happy to oblige

• Dutchy_77
    Options
    no thanks happy to serve
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to grab someone and shake him & tell him to wake the F up and realize what he's about to lose. Some people don't understand that truly great loving people are a rarity in this world. You shouldn't take others for granted especially if they love you. I told the hubs last night that I wanted a divorce..

Oh wow Chris.
    Sometimes it's what's needed. I've been there and I didn't realize how bad it was until I left him.
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm in public with my husband and daughter I wonder if people are judging me. Like, I wonder if they think I'm a teen mom, or if I'm not pretty or thin enough to be with my husband, or just that I'm a freak for having green hair. I always think people see something wrong with me, like I expect it. I don't even know why.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options

????
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm in public with my husband and daughter I wonder if people are judging me. Like, I wonder if they think I'm a teen mom, or if I'm not pretty or thin enough to be with my husband, or just that I'm a freak for having green hair. I always think people see something wrong with me, like I expect it. I don't even know why.

You have to love yourself before others will love you
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I like Justin Biebers new song... yikes :#

Haha. Me too!
  • Dutchy_77
    Options
    I like Justin Biebers new song... yikes :#

Haha. Me too!

what new song?
  • candiinprogress
    Options

????

Google is your friend...
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options

Me too as long as they keep it nice looking!
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess I like changing mine up every now an then. I call them man make up
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I like the cold weather
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options

You are gorgeous. No matter how much weight you lose, you will not be happy until you learn your worth. This is something I have had to learn myself. I am far from my goal weight, but I am making progress... I am not skinny or "hot", but I know my worth. I know that my heart and mind are beautiful, and that radiates to the outside. Try to stop thinking of yourself negatively. When you have a negative thought, right down how you can change it to a positive. We are our own worst critics! <3
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    sad that some ppl have hundreds of friends and doesn't even support 10 of them
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

I must confess, i was hoping for something more pervy (i know..wrong thread)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I mistook some kind of foot ointment for toothpaste. it tasted weird. Oops