12 week weight loss

Options

Replies

• sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good job @jazzypdx ! I am really excited about this encouraging group!
  • kondmanu
    kondmanu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I finished my workout by doing 40 mins of treadmill at 4.5kmph and also few normal workouts by cassey ho... If u doesn't know who is cassey check her website www.blogilates.com
    She is awesome and also her workouts. But u can change as per ur convinience. I tried eating healthy but i crave for chocolates so i had.. I need to change this habit
  • marinaidelin
    marinaidelin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I would like to be part of the group, I'm having a hard time eating 1,200 colories a day I usually eat less. I'm drinking protein now since I hadn't eating much (I don't get hungry) I work out 5 times a week for 90 or 2 hours. I want to start weight lifting also.

Weight: 164
    Goal: 135
  • kondmanu
    Options
    Hi @marinaidelin !!! Its nt about the calories but concentrate on the content you are eating.. Bcoz u should have sufficient protiens, fibers etc so that u wont get weak.. All the very best in ur journey.. Working out is grt not nly to reduce weight but also to be healthier you
  • vidyapd1
    vidyapd1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new to this app. Trying to loose weight and be healthy. I get demotivated very soon. I try for 2 weeks and if don't see results I get upset and again Luton some weight.I would be really helpful of you all encourage and motivate. Want to reach my pre pregnancy weight.

Weight: 180 (post pregnancy)
    Goal weight: 150 (pre pregnancy)
  • buttercupp514
    buttercupp514 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new myself. I am currently 21 female, 5'4 and 182lbs, I would like very much to get back to my "normal" weight of 132lbs. I am a college nursing student so I get super busy and it doesn't leave much time to think about taking care of myself. I'd really like to start this 12 week challenge so I can surprise myself in May (for my birthday)
  • realcougarlive
    realcougarlive Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi i'm new to this but I would love to lose 20lbs
  • CarieRoss
    CarieRoss Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am up for the challenge...3 weeks in and have lost 16 lbs! I am 5'10" and now weigh 224lbs. Would like to weigh 175lbs by July (for my Daughter's wedding). Currently working out 1.5 miles on treadmill, 5 miles on recumbent bike, and 30 minutes weight machines 4 times a week, and eating just under daily nutritional goals established by myfitnesspal (before exercise), and maintaining protein goals (which is challenging). I have eliminated all fried food, fast food, gravy-type sauces, and flour-based foods, and have replaced with fruits, vegetables, protein, dairy, and lean meats (turkey, chicken, tuna, shrimp). I have "let myself go" over the years, and seemed to have taken care of everyone elses needs instead of my own! This is something I can do for ME, and I am motivated by how great I feel already! Goals to continue would be to log in my exercise and food intake daily, continue with exercise program, and eat healthy!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge...3 weeks in and have lost 16 lbs! I am 5'10" and now weigh 224lbs. Would like to weigh 175lbs by July (for my Daughter's wedding). Currently working out 1.5 miles on treadmill, 5 miles on recumbent bike, and 30 minutes weight machines 4 times a week, and eating just under daily nutritional goals established by myfitnesspal (before exercise).

50lbs in 4.5 months big goal
  • Britton12
    Britton12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 42 lbs to go on my journey. I do not expect to lose that in 12 weeks. I would be happy with 1 pound a week. I'm today I finally hit the 10lbs lost mark after 11.5 weeks of going to the gym 5 days a week. I have never stuck with a program long enough to lose 10 lbs.
  • gabriellepatt
    gabriellepatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge! I have been using MFP on and off for 2 years now ! I am looking to tone up and lose a bit of weight for my 1st wedding anniversary this summer ! It's always helpful to have support/accountability! I am a female, 20 years old. 5"4 and my goal weight is 115. Have about 15lbs to loose.
  • srlekhak
    srlekhak Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. My little one's birthday us coming up in May and I really want to be fit by then.

Height: 5'4"
    Current Weight: 167lbs
    Goal Weight: 145lbs
  • kondmanu
    Options
    @vidyapd1 welcome to the group first of all...
  • kondmanu
    Options
    @buttercupp514 mmm looks like u hav a very busy life
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well. My birthday's in May, and I'd love to be at least a bit closer to my goal weigh by then!

Height: 5'10"
    Current Weight: 155 lbs
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs
  • anndelaney67
    anndelaney67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    morning i'd like to join as well,i restarted Monday,would like to lose 2 stone by end off June,i struggle eating only 1200 calories ,but i make time for 2 half hour walks for extra calories,also have a fitbit which helps good luck all
  • kondmanu
    Options
    @CarieLaughlin u r doing pretty good
  • kondmanu
    Options
    @Britton12 u r doing pretty good.. Seriously dere are so many inspiring ppl here.. Thats really great always slow and steady will lead to ultimate goals... Thank u for posting
  • kondmanu
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge! I have been using MFP on and off for 2 years now ! I am looking to tone up and lose a bit of weight for my 1st wedding anniversary this summer ! It's always helpful to have support/accountability! I am a female, 20 years old. 5"4 and my goal weight is 115. Have about 15lbs to loose.
    You can do well and by the way advance happy first wedding anniversary!!! Keep up the track
  • kondmanu
    Options
    srlekhak wrote: »
    I'd like to join too. My little one's birthday us coming up in May and I really want to be fit by then.

Height: 5'4"
    Current Weight: 167lbs
    Goal Weight: 145lbs
    Ohh dats really great... Do log in ur food intake and exercise and check ur weight weekly and can update here. Dont get disappointed if it didnt reduce bcoz it differs from person to person.. So keep on doing it and definitely one day u wl see the results.. Good luck