Options
    I'd like to join :)

Present weight : 203
    Goal weight : 180
  • kondmanu
    kondmanu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wendsg wrote: »
    I'd like to join in as well. My birthday's in May, and I'd love to be at least a bit closer to my goal weigh by then!

Height: 5'10"
    Current Weight: 155 lbs
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Yeah u can do it!! Do exercise atleast 3 times a week and gradually increase if u feel like doing. Dont stress urself.. All the best
  • kondmanu
    Options
    morning i'd like to join as well,i restarted Monday,would like to lose 2 stone by end off June,i struggle eating only 1200 calories ,but i make time for 2 half hour walks for extra calories,also have a fitbit which helps good luck all

Hey.. Don't stress urself in eating habits.. Bcoz u will end up with binge eating.. So try to avoid foods which do harm to ur body like fries r chips.. U can oven bake them with very less amount of oil if u really crave for it.. U can search for many healthy options.. Good luck
  • kondmanu
    Options
    I'd like to join :)

Present weight : 203
    Goal weight : 180

Welcome to the group... All the very best
  • kondmanu
    Options
    Uff!!!
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @kondmanu Is everything OK?
  • sarahlynn78
    Options
    Welcome to all the new posters!

I thought I'd do a midweek check in: I did wii free step for 30 minutes each of the last two nights. I have been eating more veggies and fruits - I bought and cut some up so I can just grab them to take to work or quickly make a salad at night. I've logged everything and have stayed under calories. I did drink some lemonade last night because there was still some left in the fridge, but other than that I have avoided drinking empty calories.

Hopefully everyone is doing well and working towards their goals!
  • kondmanu
    Options

Yeah everything is totally fine... Had gud workout
  • sarahlynn78
    Options
    kondmanu wrote: »

Good job!!
  • kondmanu
    Options
    kondmanu wrote: »

Good job!!

Thank u
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Technically challenged, just a smartphone, trying to read the thread. Great support and encouragement, love it! Worked way too many hours at my real job, only made it to PF one night, and NO mornings, I did okay on food through Wednesday but today(Thursday) well, needed a hand basket. Buger n fries for dinner ...at 1230 am today (now Friday) when I finally got off work, and I ate a babe Ruth about 9pm from the vending machine, and a vending vanilla latte 'cause hell hot black coffee just wouldn't do for true diet sabbotage right? I did go buy some 16oz Mason jars to make pre-made breakfast and lunch cups, saw some great ideas for delicious healthy cup meals and I am going to try that. Anyway, scale didn't budge, in 4 days, but I know I didn't get the exercise to balance my mostly healthier eating, about 1400 Cal daily. Have a great Friday everyone!
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Let's see - this week, as work rather stole my ability to do much working out, I simply increased the speed of my walk and tried to raise my steps. I succeeded in getting over 5000 steps every day since my original post (big accomplishment, actually - my average is 3500). I also managed to keep my food within limits, though many days I ate back a goodly deal of my walking calories.

So with today's weigh-in:

Start Weight: 155 lbs
    Current Weight: 154.4 lbs
  • kondmanu
    Options
    wendsg wrote: »
    Let's see - this week, as work rather stole my ability to do much working out, I simply increased the speed of my walk and tried to raise my steps. I succeeded in getting over 5000 steps every day since my original post (big accomplishment, actually - my average is 3500). I also managed to keep my food within limits, though many days I ate back a goodly deal of my walking calories.

So with today's weigh-in:

Start Weight: 155 lbs
    Current Weight: 154.4 lbs

Wooww u r doing great... Keep it up n keep moving ... One day u will b surprised from where u came from n will b very happy for ur final accomplishment
  • kondmanu
    Options
    jazzypdx wrote: »
    Hi All! Technically challenged, just a smartphone, trying to read the thread. Great support and encouragement, love it! Worked way too many hours at my real job, only made it to PF one night, and NO mornings, I did okay on food through Wednesday but today(Thursday) well, needed a hand basket. Buger n fries for dinner ...at 1230 am today (now Friday) when I finally got off work, and I ate a babe Ruth about 9pm from the vending machine, and a vending vanilla latte 'cause hell hot black coffee just wouldn't do for true diet sabbotage right? I did go buy some 16oz Mason jars to make pre-made breakfast and lunch cups, saw some great ideas for delicious healthy cup meals and I am going to try that. Anyway, scale didn't budge, in 4 days, but I know I didn't get the exercise to balance my mostly healthier eating, about 1400 Cal daily. Have a great Friday everyone!

Mmm... Dats a cheat meal
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. Need to work on my health issues: high blood pressure and painful knees. I lost 5 lbs in |February (even with some hiccups) and now feel I could lose 20lbs at the end of 12 weeks. March's plan is to stay on course with calories and to increase level of activity.

CW 199.8
    GW: 180
  • kondmanu
    Options
    Roxmom3 wrote: »
    Would love to join. Need to work on my health issues: high blood pressure and painful knees. I lost 5 lbs in |February (even with some hiccups) and now feel I could lose 20lbs at the end of 12 weeks. March's plan is to stay on course with calories and to increase level of activity.

CW 199.8
    GW: 180
    Welcome to the group
  • kondmanu
    Options
    How is everyone doing on your journey.... Tomorrow we will update our wt n c how it went n will try to work lill more harder
  • kahynes5
    kahynes5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am in a wedding coming up this summer and want to fit in the dress.
  • kondmanu
    Options
    kahynes5 wrote: »
    I would love to join! I am in a wedding coming up this summer and want to fit in the dress.

Oo yah!!! U can do that... We will do it together... All the very best
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday. Only worked 5 hours today at my Tax season job(just 11-4 Friday &Sat), tomorrow is my Monday at my real job. I did errands, laundry, some housework. I also went and bought a Fitbit, data and accountability to myself right on my wrist! Charged it and now planning to head to PF for treadmill, 30 min circuit(if kids aren't playing in it) and more treadmill. For the Mason jar project - I bought oatmeal, 10 grain cereal, almonds, walnuts, cranberries, mango, blueberries and some different "milks" to build some breakfast jars/lunch jars for work.
    Tammy/jazzy in Oregon