So I have a workout plan. What do you think?

Options
1235»

Replies

• CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously eating very healthy and I'll have a cheat meal once a week only. The main thing I want to change about my body is maybe drop a little weight since I don't have much to lose. I plan to tone my thighs because their flappy and they have strech marks so I want them tight and I'll be toning my but too.

This is my workout for everyday,
    Walk beyond a mile in my community every morning and the next day do Butt and Thigh workouts in my house. So for example this day go walking and the next day do my leg workout. Basically one day walk and the next the leg workouts.

What do you think? What's your honest opinion and of course eating healthy.
    For my thigh stretch marks I'm applying coco butter so that's going to help.

Tomorrow I'm starting my leg workout in the morning for the first time and I'm excited. I've been walking everyday so far since Tuesday and I've been eating very healthy.:bigsmile:

Hi there. I thought I'd add my two cents here. I want a firmer, higher butt and toned legs, too. I do a variety of leg/butt exercises for this. Do you have stairs in your house or nearby? Try adding a stair climbing exercise into your routine. Once or twice a week, I will climb my stairs for 30 minutes at a time. I just recently started climbing every OTHER stair, which really boosted the difficulty level. 30 minutes of that and I thought my legs were going to collapse from under me. It was awesome.

I also ride my recumbent bike while I do laundry. It takes about 30 minutes for a load in the washer, and 45 min for a load in the dryer. I play this little mental game where I try to time the end of the dryer cycle with the end of my bike riding. Silly, I know, but it gets BOTH things accomplished.

I also take or do Zumba once a week, sometimes twice a week. And, I'll go for an outdoor bike ride for 45 minutes once a week as well.

I think you have a good start, but I'd put in some more variety if I were you, to avoid becoming bored. Also, from what I have heard, a variety of exercises uses various muscle groups in no specific order. This means the muscles are tricked into being worked in different ways, thereby more effectively working them better.

Speaking of stairs I liv in a two story house hahaha

Get climbing, woman!!! It's a great workout and I have read in several places that it's one of the best forms of cardio out there, as it requires using the largest muscle groups in the body, therefore burning the calories more efficiently than running, or jogging, etc.

Seriously though, ANY exercise is better than NO exercise, right?

How many times a week should I walk up the stairs and how long? :)

That is entirely up to you, dear. I try to accomplish this once or two times a week for 30 minutes. I choose to do it on laundry day, when I can get laundry done at the same time as walking the stairs from my basement to the main floor. Today is laundry day, so I will be doing this today. It's a weird little mind game I've created that has me working out and moving while the laundry is going.

Isn't the general rule of thumb for exercise is 3-5 times a week of general exercise? I dunno. If I want to work out, I work out. If I don't feel like it, I don't. I usually workout every other day. Monday night I did Zumba, yesterday I did NOTHING. Today I'll do stairs and recumbent bike. Tomorrow probably nothing....it's all a matter of preference, ya know?