SINGLE AND LOOKING

Options

Replies

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    If you were really looking, you'd be in the married and unavailable thread.

That's where to look, lol
  • shoryuken666
    shoryuken666 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where are you from? Your nick makes me think you speak Spanish like me.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Not sure if trolling or...?
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    She still looking? I'm just looking for someone to do my dishes. Is that so much to ask for??/
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    If you were really looking, you'd be in the married and unavailable thread.

I love that thread!
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I've been single and looking for over three years. In that time, not one date, confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites and since my last relatonship two of my younger relatives have now reached 16 and 17 respectively - both have girlfriends!!!!

Meh haha!

Hi mate, you're a decent looking bloke in good shape. 5ft 8 isn't that short, I'm only 5 '9. It's all about the confidence, maybe change your approach, sound's like that may be the problem. The quote i've copied is negative, women don't like negative (neither do men for that matter) I'd also look at changing your profile photo, in my opinion it's a little bit creepy. I hope you haven't took offence to that btw. Good luck in the future, be more confident and if you get rejected it's not a big deal, they'l be someone out there for you
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Tenster wrote: »
    I've been single and looking for over three years. In that time, not one date, confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites and since my last relatonship two of my younger relatives have now reached 16 and 17 respectively - both have girlfriends!!!!

Meh haha!

Hi mate, you're a decent looking bloke in good shape. 5ft 8 isn't that short, I'm only 5 '9. It's all about the confidence, maybe change your approach, sound's like that may be the problem. The quote i've copied is negative, women don't like negative (neither do men for that matter) I'd also look at changing your profile photo, in my opinion it's a little bit creepy. I hope you haven't took offence to that btw. Good luck in the future, be more confident and if you get rejected it's not a big deal, they'l be someone out there for you

Thanks for the response, all taken onboard. Regarding the profile pic, my photos (or even my presence) on here isn't for dating purposes and I've never had anybody call my pics creepy before, especially when compared to many of the other six-pack/cleavage/butt selfies on here! :)

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    That's gotta be a POF thing. . I have tried all the dating sites EXCEPT POF. . b/c of these kinds of horror stories. Honestly, there's something to be said for paying a few bucks to weed out trolls like that.

As for MFP being a dating site. . It is THE premier dating site for people who are seeking unsatisfying long-distance relationships with no possibility of a happy ending. . I met the love of my life on here. . She lives in Australia.

Still, it's good for those of us who like to flirt but are scared sh**less of getting into an actual relationship with a person. . .
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Meh haha!

Thanks for the response, all taken onboard. Regarding the profile pic, my photos (or even my presence) on here isn't for dating purposes and I've never had anybody call my pics creepy before, especially when compared to many of the other six-pack/cleavage/butt selfies on here! :)

I didn't mean that to come across too negative. I was referring more to the lighting ha
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I swap the mean comments for the photos I have been sent. I could open a penis gallery.....[/quote]

yup the new rules of online dating is to send your dick pic and you might get chosen lmao

• MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    ....... confidence crushed by hateful comments about my appearance and height on dating sites....

@moya_bleh - I'm curious as to what was said. You're a good looking dude. Not sure what someone could say unless they were just a cold hearted *kitten*.

Some from the top of my head:

"You look gross."
    "Your profile pic makes me sick!"
    "Ew -Midget!"
    "5ft 8? You're a Hobbit!"
    "You're not attractive enough to be messaging me - so don't message me."
    "Yeah, I get told that all the time - usually by better looking men than you."
    "Your body is really weak looking compared to most other men's."

Some people just go on there to take their frustrations out on people and be nasty for sport. That's teh interwebz for you, hey?

Out of curiosity lad, is it Tinder?
    It's the new Tinder didn't u know lol
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That feel when no cute girlfriend
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Meh haha!

I didn't mean that to come across too negative. I was referring more to the lighting ha

Don't worry, no offence taken :)
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    lisa9805 wrote: »

I swap the mean comments for the photos I have been sent. I could open a penis gallery.....[/quote]

yup the new rules of online dating is to send your dick pic and you might get chosen lmao

[/quote]

Hahahahaha! Ive started writing a book about my dating experiences over the last few years and it will have a special section for my collection of dickpics !!!!!!!
  • youdowant
    youdowant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm married, so I will have to politely decline your many requests. Thanks
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    lisa9805 wrote: »

I swap the mean comments for the photos I have been sent. I could open a penis gallery.....

[/quote]

Hahahahaha! Ive started writing a book about my dating experiences over the last few years and it will have a special section for my collection of dickpics !!!!!!![/quote]

haha love that. I would read it lol
  • chloedanielle03
    chloedanielle03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dating on weight loss app...I've seen it all now lol. Perhaps POF might be a better choice? Random but good luck haha!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Holy desperation!

Why not find someone in real life who, you know, lives near you?

Choca as in morena?
  • Jnice928
    Jnice928 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How about in a relationship but still looking for a third?
  • Dumpty393
    Dumpty393 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lol there are actual dating apps you could use.. Hope you find your hubby though g'luck.