Options
    Looking attractive AF

Haha congrats!
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lovoas wrote: »
    Josita62 wrote: »
    Great job! What has helped you the most in your weight loss effort?

Honestly, tracking my meals, and work outs helped a lot.

I play a lot of video games, and online MMORPGs, so I took the mindset I had for those games, and I applied that in real life.
    I would put a lot of work on my characters online, and want them to be the best with their stats (STR if melee base, INT if magic base), and would work on it hard until my character was perfect to my standards.

So, I thought: Why not do that to myself in real life? Afterall, I only get one shot at life, unlike in games where you can delete and remake a character.

So I started working hard on it. I started to see my calorie deficit as a daily allowance. Did my best not to go over it, and spend my allowance wisely. My work outs were like farming in game (or working), so I tackled working out as if playing an MMORPG boss battle, and looting it's drops for gold --in this case, calorie burn.

Another way to see it is finance.

If you have 20$ to spend in a day, would you spend it all at once, or would you use it wisely throughout the day and even have a bit of change left over?
    That's how I did it, and how it worked for me.

You did great! And look at how far you have come. It made me kind of emotional looking at your transformation. You are an inspiration. Especially the above qouted comment!! I'll use that to change my life, and teach that to my kids to apply that in their everyday life.
    Wish you all the best. Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!