Lipton diet

Options
2»

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    canned diets don't work. wish it was a answer you perhaps wished for. You just have to calculate your calorie intake level for weight loss, then log your food and be at or slightly below that intake level. every 20 lbs, recalc, rinse and repeat. there is no substitution for learning how to eat the the proper levels for a lifetime of healthy eating.
  • NicoleMurph34
    NicoleMurph34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Any one follow the leptin diet?

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    A quick look at their site convinced me not to do it. "Moderate exercise turns on your genes " .... ummmm, no.

Actually that might be the least problematic thing on that site. Exercise does impact gene expression and up and down regulates various genes in your body.
    I'm guessing the diet goes on to claim things about mesomorph genes or such from there that gets far further from the truth.
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    MommyMeggo wrote: »
    Yes lepton diet sorry aurora correct spelled it as Lipton. But it's lepton diet

Aurora. That's a nice name for yours. I call my auto correct something much worse.

*snort
    damnyouautocorrect!
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    MommyMeggo wrote: »
    Yes lepton diet sorry aurora correct spelled it as Lipton. But it's lepton diet

Aurora. That's a nice name for yours. I call my auto correct something much worse.

I have nothing to contribute except for:

HAHAHAHA.
    That is all.