• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I generally have 530 calories for breakfast, eggs, toast, milk, yoghurt etc
  • clhoward6
    clhoward6 Posts: 53 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Usually 300 - 350 calories for me. During the week I'm up early so starving by 8am. I have a seedy porridge with a banana made with water usually.

However although this should keep me full until lunchtime. it doesn't so I'm usually enjoying a snack by 10:30 either popcorn or fruit.
  • youngpip
    youngpip Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't usually fancy breakfast during the working week, so I just grab an Alpen Light bar (jaffa cake flavour - yum!). It's 65 calories and has 4.4g of fibre which I think is pretty impressive. I'm UK-based so don't know if these are available elsewhere.
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1750 cal and try to keep my breakfast under 400.
  • gte149n
    gte149n Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use to go until the afternoon without eating and would eat healthy without binging. I still eat somewhat healthy but I eat breakfast now, usually 400-500 calories. I like to have high fat and protein in the AM. Coconut/olive oil everywhere
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nothing really, spent years forcing myself to eat early only to feel hungrier in a couple of hours the days I ate. Now a couple of black coffees in the morning and maybe a cheese string or ham keep me going. I don't suffer from low sugar drops , so that helps. I eat moderately for lunch have a late afternoon snacking session and a big dinner same as rest of family and if I've done enough excersize another snack late
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Most mornings around 300 - 350 and it's usually porridge. Weekends when I have more time I like to go for a walk and burn off some extra calories then come home and have a bacon and egg sandwich and a cuppa. I look forward to that sandwich soooooo much when I am out walking lol.
  • karintirasin
    karintirasin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is usually around 300 calories. Wasa Fiber Rye crispbread (2) , turkey (deli meat), cucumber/tomato slices, fat free milk and coffee :-) Yum!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    200-400
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    coffee.
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    One capuccino ~50kcal
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    About 350-400 calories. It's one of my bigger meals, but that's because I don't get the opportunity to eat another decent meal for 5-8 hours (any snacks that I might have between breakfast and lunch would typically be <100 calories, like a cup of applesauce to bring up a low blood sugar).
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Usually 200-300 calories.
    ZeroDelta wrote: »
    150 calories
    a61536f6086fe6b95eef8eed1cec2bd5.jpg
    NutritionFacts-Egg-Cheese.jpg

I just discovered these breakfast sandwiches last week. The ones I got have, turkey sausage, also 150 calories. Really quite good, a lot of sodium though.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    7:30 ish start with 2 cups of coffee w/creamer. Around 9:30 or 10 a protein bar, around 11 a string cheese...caffeine and protein.
  • jellyfishfishfish
    Options
    I'm currently working with 1200-1300 calories a day, 200-400 of which I tend to spend on breakfast. If I'm lazy I'll just have two medium eggs, hard boiled with a teaspoon of mayo and some salt. That's roughly 204 calories. Other days I'll either have miso soup (160-350 calories, depending on what I put in it) or a bowl of rice with some pak choi, natto and a poached egg (up to 450 calories). Dinner's usually around 700 calories, and everything else is snacking.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is typically a protein bar, which are anywhere from 180 cals up to 300 calories.
  • UG77
    UG77 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I get up at 4am and eat around 250 calories. I am at the gym by 5am and workout for an hour. I get to work between 6:30-7am and have another 400ish calories.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    If we call the first thing I eat in the morning breakfast, than anywhere from 60-200 calories, but a lot of days I don't eat anything until lunch time. This is on a 1800-2200 calorie diet (I'm still eating to lose weight).
  • kettiecat
    kettiecat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Pot of coffee with my daily vitamins and a Tbsp of creamer, about 50 cals
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    between 180 and 240 each day. During the work week I have Siggi's Skyr (high protein) with a cup of blueberries and on the weekends I have either a poached egg on on piece of wheat toast with a pat of butter OR 2 eggs scrambled with an ounce of ham and one slice of american cheese.