In for the ridiculous condemnation of...

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Favorite condemned foods -

Diet Pepsi
    Ice cream
    McDonald's chicken McNuggets
    Milk (yeah, the anti-milk wackos are alive and well)
    Candy bars (specifically Snickers - a staple of my diet)

I'm sure there are others... but yeah, I'm all for condemned foods... more for me to eat.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Well, duh...BEEF!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Diet soda
    Taco Bell
    Alcohol with diet soda
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    BACON !, 80/20 Hamburger, Sirloin tips, chicken skin, greasy divine Porterhouse Steak - I am a meat eater hear me roar !
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    The fat from any meat like steak or pork, most people cut it off because they say it taste nasty and it really bad for you but I happen to love the fat. Just think of a nice steak hot off the grill with a thin layer of fat all around it, OMG it is the best, or when you cook one of those hams in the oven that has the layer of fat around it that gets all nice and crispy. I miss it but I do eat it occassionally because it taste oh so good.

OMG! I think I love you. When I was a kid, I would grab the fat my family would cut off steaks, roasts, etc and eat it before they could throw it away. Fat tastes nasty? I beg to differ. Fat is where all the flavor is.

LOL yes it is for sure it is the best part, nothing like a nice porterhouse steak on the grill with some fat on it, I am drooling on my desk just thinking about it.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    The fat from any meat like steak or pork, most people cut it off because they say it taste nasty and it really bad for you but I happen to love the fat. Just think of a nice steak hot off the grill with a thin layer of fat all around it, OMG it is the best, or when you cook one of those hams in the oven that has the layer of fat around it that gets all nice and crispy. I miss it but I do eat it occassionally because it taste oh so good.

OMG! I think I love you. When I was a kid, I would grab the fat my family would cut off steaks, roasts, etc and eat it before they could throw it away. Fat tastes nasty? I beg to differ. Fat is where all the flavor is.

LOL yes it is for sure it is the best part, nothing like a nice porterhouse steak on the grill with some fat on it, I am drooling on my desk just thinking about it.

Mmmmmmm fat. *Drools*

The condemnation of any food is ridiculous.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well, duh...BEEF!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes, this... especially in burger form.... with lots of cheese.... and, of course, bacon. And onions that were grilled in the bacon grease, please. Don't forget the fries soaked in malt vinegar and liberally sprinkled with salt.

Give me that, and no one gets hurt.

And while you're at it, keep those nasty ol'avocados. Seriously.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    happybirthday.jpg

Cake ....... definitely :laugh:

I just had to quote this one. :wink:

I'm all for pizza, too! Not that cauliflower crap, either. And I'll eat your crust, if you don't want it. Why don't people eat the crust?! I can't wrap my head around that one.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Vodka. Beautiful, amazing Vodka.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgxl9lq6zr1qj13p7o1_r1_500.gif
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

You people are just beautiful :)
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Beer. Yes, you can lose weight and still have a drink.

Coffee (or any non-water beverage for that matter). Yes, they do hydrate you. No, it doesn't have to be "pure" water.

Ice cream. I can eat it as a prediabetic. So can you.

Processed foods. I have a busy life. Shoot me.

Restaurant food. I eat out. A lot. You can do it and still not go over your calorie goal. Just chose wisely and watch the portions.

But...but...you just listed all mine. Thief!!
  • tasinda
    tasinda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Potatoes! I've lost almost 30 pounds eating lots of potatoes! I love them so much.

Oh and ditto on the fat from meat, LOVE IT!
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The whole gluten-free movement baffles me. All of a sudden wheat is bad. After thousands of years, the rise and fall of empires....yet all along it was friggin gluten. *kitten* my life.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Red meat/meat in general. I didn't get to the top of the food chain to eat carrots, people!

I would say gluten too, but I get a nasty reaction when I do eat it. :(
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    chocolate-refuse to give that up
    fried foods-bacon, eggs, hashbrown, porksteak, chicken, and steak n'shake (going there later this month on vaca).
    Splenda. Don't care what your studies say. I love the stuff. same with diet soda.

It's about moderation and self control. Remember that it is the forbidden fruit that is the sweetest!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I love all things salty and carby. The perfect thing would be either a nice shepherd's pie with a crispy potato crust and tender, salty beef and pork from Rira's (If you're ever in Burlington, VT, you have to go there!) or homemade pasties with nice salty gravy! Served with a diet Dr. Pepper, because of course.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Pasta. I friggin LOVE pasta so much so ill be making atuffed pasta shells for dinner tonight. Take that diet.

Know what's better than pasta?

CHEESE STUFFED PASTA

WITH BACON
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Pizza, alcohol, ice cream.....I had all these in the last 3 days......moderation folks....

Except for the 14 Malibu rum and cokes I had Sat. night.....in 1 hour....hey they were free....

holy **** 14? i'd be asleep on the bar

but yeah, alcohol! :drinker:
  • CometMeebru
    CometMeebru Posts: 122
    Options
    churros