Lol, just got defriended!

Options

Replies

• CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    How would you know? Do you get notified when someone deletes you as a friend?
    Some people keep a spreadsheet of their friends list, and track for deletions daily.

Those people are weird...

*ahem*

*sigh*

:ohwell:

Anyhow.

ETA: Oh, and I lost two last night. Neither one were deactivations either, so that means they defriended me...

...not that I'm bitter or anything.

#MaybeALittleBitter

/bitter

ETAM: And I've never intentionally drank diet soda. Ever. (Will probably lose some more friends over that revelation.)

:angry:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Say what you want, but ninerbuff is taking the ribbing pretty well. Madrespectyo.

Concur. I see not one ounce of butthurt, and as a matter of fact, he is rolling with it and laughing along.

It is oddly refreshing.

He's still justifying his original post/things he's said previously. The whole thing just reeks of validation.

Even still, I would have expected raging by now. I know I probably would have.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Would you like some cheesypoofs to go with your diet coke?

ngbbs4706f4283e5dd.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Say what you want, but ninerbuff is taking the ribbing pretty well. Madrespectyo.

Concur. I see not one ounce of butthurt, and as a matter of fact, he is rolling with it and laughing along.
    I find it hilarious. I used to sell vaccums door to door for 12 years. You should've heard the **** they said to me when I knocked on a NO SOLICITING door. Not much here on the forums gets even close.
    But at least I'm getting interaction with members here. People will tend to read and react to posts from people who inspire/irritate them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Rainbow or Kirby? I sold Rainbow vacuums once upon a time. "Sold" one unit to a family that didn't even have carpet in their house...(and ultimately, couldn't buy one because they didn't qualify for credit...which is saying something since nearly everyone did (at those friendly 29%+ rates)).
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

It is oddly refreshing.

He's still justifying his original post/things he's said previously. The whole thing just reeks of validation.

And...

Who are you to deprive him of said validation?
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Who cares what you eat/drink?! Its your life! Oh how women confuse me :laugh:
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

It is oddly refreshing.

And...

He's definitely not deprived of it. :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I think I was defriended once because I eat ice cream a lot. But I don't care, I like ice cream more than I liked them.

ice-cream-cones.jpg

Imagine the coronary that person would have had if they read that i eat sausage & chocolate and drink wine . . . day-um
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    inorite? :minusbutthurtforyou:

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 13!

Wouuldn't you really be torqued if this thing rolled by the end of the afternoon?

Yes, I already thought of that, and am currently finding my panties so I can put them on so I will be wearing something that can get into a bunch over it.

Now I really want to roll it...
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    drinking a diet mt. dew as I read this
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I think I was defriended once because I eat ice cream a lot. But I don't care, I like ice cream more than I liked them.

ice-cream-cones.jpg

OMG! I would so get deleted for this reason!!
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    4110_original_dealwithitneti.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    inorite? :minusbutthurtforyou:

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 13!

Wouuldn't you really be torqued if this thing rolled by the end of the afternoon?

Yes, I already thought of that, and am currently finding my panties so I can put them on so I will be wearing something that can get into a bunch over it.

Alright...

...fine...

...let's do this.
  • nleighp
    nleighp Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I guess some people don't like to believe in science.

^^^ I believe that is most of the people on this site, lol.

I get the feeling that most of the just sort of side with Bill O'Reilly, much like the tides.

lonve2.jpg
  • Monica_SanDiego
    Monica_SanDiego Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    mmm....diet soda. I'd love a Diet Dr. Pepper right about now.

You and me both !!! Yeah, diet soda isn't the best beverage .. but drinking in moderation is ok ( I think ).

Monica.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

It is oddly refreshing.

And...

He's definitely not deprived of it. :laugh:

I really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    mmm....diet soda. I'd love a Diet Dr. Pepper right about now.

My favorite! :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I don't always drink diet coke, but when I do, I drink it with Citron and a slice of lime.....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Alright...

...fine...

...let's do this.

Did someone say roll it?

rick-rolled-o_zps013e008c.gif
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

I really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree.

tumblr_mic7ipMlOf1r6qwrao1_250.gif