Lol, just got defriended!

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Did you she PM'd you that? Because with 670ish friends... how could you possibly keep track?

Considering is says two posts above yours...She PM'd me, I'd go with she PM'd him.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    :laugh: it kind of makes you wonder how these perfect and self-righteous people came to 'need' this website in the first place (assuming she was overweight in the first place).

LOVE IT! I often think that reading these threads. Thank you for voicing it for me :flowerforyou:
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Hahahahaahahhaha :laugh:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    No loss to you, probably dodged a bullet on that one. Unless you really want to be friends with that person. Then I suggest you send her a message letting her know that the Great Order of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Supreme Penguin, Invisible Pink Unicorn, and Spock have contacted you and you are now very aware that these types of fizzy drinks, even a single sip, can burn a hole through you and kill you. ^_^
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    I think I was defriended once because I eat ice cream a lot. But I don't care, I like ice cream more than I liked them.

ice-cream-cones.jpg

I got defriended because I asked about the validity of a cleanse, then told them it wasn't legit.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    I think I was defriended once because I eat ice cream a lot. But I don't care, I like ice cream more than I liked them.

ice-cream-cones.jpg

haha! I love this! :)

Greatest thing is I just got an ice cream ad at the top of the page after I clicked on the index. Hahaha!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.
    OP didn't sound butthurt at all, you on the other hand.............
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    She probably got tired of seeing that stupid signature of your credentials all the time.

:laugh: :laugh:

Didn't you just start a thread yesterday disgusted about the "mean" people here.

How did you not realize that he was trolling in that thread??:laugh:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.
    Butthurt? I just found it funny.:laugh: Welcome the forums newbie.

:laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,894 Member
    She probably got tired of seeing that stupid signature of your credentials all the time.
    Ah, another hater of the crendentials.:laugh: There is an ignore button if you can't take it.:laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

IDEA Fitness member
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member

tumblr_mi1n1cm5a51rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • Maybe she thought you were promoting the "coke" and lines of it. Probably just a confused snowflake.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member

Two words come to mind....Stalker and Desperate.

who are you to judge my life style choice. :tongue:
  • I've de-friended a few people - it went like this.

Me - "Hey, you really aren't eating enough calories (eating 300 calories, and was exercising 600 calories).
    Person - "Well it works for me, you should congratulate me because it's working. If you have negative comments please don't post on my neewsfeed."
    Me - "I think we should go our separate ways. You have issues with food, and need professional help, and I refuse to sit here and tell you good job when you are killing yourself."
    Person - "Well if it's working I'm not going to change it. You should just tell me good job, since it's obviously working for me"

ugh. People.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    I was once told by a girl and I quote.... "we cant date ever bc youre a repiblican. As much as I love you and want to be with you, we'd fight over politics a lot" Havent spoken to her since and who cares! If she doesnt want to date me bc of my political views then the hell with her! Same goes for your anti-soda chickadee!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    I was defriended for telling someone I hope they are more than they logged since they were eating about 250 calories.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Was the diet coke worth being defriended by imaginary internet people?
    Probably.

(Opens a can of diet Coke) Aaahhhhh... refreshing.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member

:laugh: :laugh:

Didn't you just start a thread yesterday disgusted about the "mean" people here.

How did you not realize that he was trolling in that thread??:laugh:

I'm not overly sure he was.... It was 50/50 to me. I also noticed that's like his 3rd username.
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    How would you know? Do you get notified when someone deletes you as a friend?
    Some people keep a spreadsheet of their friends list, and track for deletions daily.
    Seriously???
    Very. Creepy, huh?

Two words come to mind....Stalker and Desperate.

Sarcasm, some people just dont get it...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,894 Member
    Jealousy... and ignorance...

People seem to think that they can't have certain things for the sake good health, and lash out at those that prove their belief to be wrong.

It's sad really.

But you have like a eleventy-billion friends anyway... you really gonna miss her? :ohwell:
    About as much as doing cardio today.

IDEA Fitness member