Replies

• mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Is this a men only thread ? 😂
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    A successful marriage ends with watching the other person die.
  • cee134
    Options
    I always wondered what my profession would be were I to be alive 200 years ago

Linotype Operator or Haberdasher?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Options

SAHM probably. That woulda been sketch

ETA - for me, not you
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    When you say forward or backward, your lips move in those directions...
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options

Resurrectionist
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I look back at my life and see all the decisions that led me to where I am now. And wow, there's a heavy handful of things I should have done differently

But on the flip side if you had done them differently you wouldn't be the person you are today. You'd be a different person who lives in a strange alternate reality.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    I look back at my life and see all the decisions that led me to where I am now. And wow, there's a heavy handful of things I should have done differently

But on the flip side if you had done them differently you wouldn't be the person you are today. You'd be a different person who lives in a strange alternate reality.

^^^ I like this thinking
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    zorander6 wrote: »

^^^ I like this thinking

It leads to all kinds of strange quantum vortexes and stuff. Then you have this weird being running around in a blue telephone box waiving a glowey light thing at you and talking about sonic screwdrivers (I'm assuming some kind of alcoholic beverage but not quite sure.)
  • cee134
    Options
    Restaurants that serve soft butter for your bread, vs that rock hard butter, go way under appreciated.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    1. sweet potato chips have the same bad qualities as normal potato chips, and
    2. they taste really bad.
  • cee134
    Options
    1. sweet potato chips have the same bad qualities as normal potato chips, and
    2. they taste really bad.

Ain't that the truth.