Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My hair is super duper soft and bouncy
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    My hair is super duper soft and bouncy

Good hair days are the best aren't they?

Yup
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The more I think about it, the more I think it's weird that so many people have taken selfies of themselves in their car.

I think its less weird for people to take selfies of themselves in their car than it would be to see a bunch of people taking selfies of themselves in trees.

I think if I ever take a selfie, it will only be in front of trees now. I can't climb them... :(
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    Remember, it's always later than you think.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Wherever you go...there you are.
  • cee134
    Options
    The more I think about it, the more I think it's weird that so many people have taken selfies of themselves in their car.

I think its less weird for people to take selfies of themselves in their car than it would be to see a bunch of people taking selfies of themselves in trees.

I think if I ever take a selfie, it will only be in front of trees now. I can't climb them... :(

Honestly, I think you should probably take it from inside a bush. Because it will be disappointing to see you just in front of trees and not "up in one", so to speak. (lurkers do not comment on any innuendos because they are unintentional and circumstantial)

That will be what I will do now... when I get around to it. The key will be finding the right bush. Some bushes have more space in them. They are easier to get into. (wow, I think I should put a disclaimer on this too...)

All incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Honestly, I think you should probably take it from inside a bush. Because it will be disappointing to see you just in front of trees and not "up in one", so to speak. (lurkers do not comment on any innuendos because they are unintentional and circumstantial)

That will be what I will do now... when I get around to it. The key will be finding the right bush. Some bushes have more space in them. They are easier to get into. (wow, I think I should put a disclaimer on this too...)

All incidents portrayed in this production are intentional. absolute identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

FIFY
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    Options
    why is the saying "things went south" a bad thing? Isn't a good thing when our waste goes south? If it went north would that not be much worse and likely result in death? When someone goes south on someone else is that not a good thing?
  • cee134
    Options
    In 20 years, one of the hardest things children will have to do is find a username that isn't already taken.
  • cee134
    Options
    Every time I hear the 20th Century Fox fanfare, I'm slightly diappointed if I'm not about to watch Star Wars.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    In 20 years, one of the hardest things children will have to do is find a username that isn't already taken.

#arethereanysnleft
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    If you had an hour to live and could make only one phone call -- who would you call, what would you say and why are you waiting!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Why? A selfie is a selfie, no matter the location. I think being in a car at least would qualify as going somewhere or doing something. I worry more about those people who take 100's of selfies in front of a mirror or in the same place daily with the same look.

That freaks me out.
  • cee134
    Options

Nah with all the possible combinations and character length limits they'll run out of us before they run out of usernames

But there's only so many ways you can 1337 speak. Do you know how hard it is to make a SN without numbers? Yes you do since you had to make an entire pair of pants out of playdoh.
  • cee134
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Why? A selfie is a selfie, no matter the location. I think being in a car at least would qualify as going somewhere or doing something. I worry more about those people who take 100's of selfies in front of a mirror or in the same place daily with the same look.

That freaks me out.

That is weird, but so are car selfies, unless you are waiting a long time for something and are bored.