Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    So if you had to "thin the herd" for the zombie apocalypse....what criteria would you look for? and why?

Hmmmm depends on what sort of day Im having .. (probably use the meanest for bait, those with weird hairdos, squinty eyes, bald, tanned, tall, short, skinny , smelly ..all better watch their backs) why cause Im boss and I can :p
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    It's National Coffee Day :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse is all about cardio. Which is why it's my worst nightmare. I don't do jogging.
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Stoplights here are vertical, Miami is horizontal...why?
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse is all about cardio. Which is why it's my worst nightmare. I don't do jogging.

I know. Its my number one motivation when I run.

What about the really fast zombies? Or just finding slower people to hang out with? I'll be taking the stockpile of weapons and ammo approach.
  • cee134
    Options
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    Stoplights here are vertical, Miami is horizontal...why?

While I'm too lazy to confirm it...I would guess it is to decrease the surface area for wind...because hurricanes.

Agreed, wind issue is one of the big reasons that some parts of Florida use horizontal signals. Because they present a lower profile to the wind, they're less likely to get destroyed in a hurricane than vertical mount signals.
  • cee134
    Options
    Esmama12 wrote: »

What about the really fast zombies? Or just finding slower people to hang out with? I'll be taking the stockpile of weapons and ammo approach.

There are no fast zombies. We are talking about traditional slow zombies where running into hordes and getting trapped or surrounded is the biggest issue.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    my cat just stuck her arm into my water glass and scooped out a drink. Why can't she drink her own water.

do you really expect us to believe that you're drinking just water... instead of mamma's lil' helper?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    my cat just stuck her arm into my water glass and scooped out a drink. Why can't she drink her own water.

do you really expect us to believe that you're drinking just water... instead of mamma's lil' helper?

Dude, I have five kids....IF i could get away with drinking mama's lil helper...you better damn believe it that I would...but I have to drive them EVERYWHERE so I can't. Thats what xanax is for.

5 kids?

dang... I reckon that you can sleep when you're dead; hang in there
  • cee134
    Options
    Esmama12 wrote: »

There are no fast zombies. We are talking about traditional slow zombies where running into hordes and getting trapped or surrounded is the biggest issue.

What about the 28 Days Later zombies? They were pretty dang fast.

I'm discounting all zombies that run fast. Zombies are stiff from Rigor Mortis, so only zombies based off of Night Of The Living Dead.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Yeah otherwise they're zoombies

zoombies? yeah... I like it.

the fast zombies (zoombies) are scarier than the slow ones
  • cee134
    Options
    Yeah otherwise they're zoombies

Yes, let it be known, that on September 29, 2016 4:29 PM UTC that any quick undead will be hence forth known as Zoombies.