Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    unless told , deaf people wod be unaware that farts make a sound
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I assume deaf people don't understand why a fart is funny.

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    rigor is a temporary condition...and yes fast movers would definitely put a kink in the survival tactics... ala world war Z... the BEST tactic... move North to a 4 season climate... dig in and stockpile for underground living during the "warm season" then come winter stack and rack em then light them up. and in your off time... build a compound and fend off the living. in a SHTF scenario a zombie is just a regular guy out to find food for his kid.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    [[ rigor is a temporary condition...and yes fast movers would definitely put a kink in the survival tactics... ala world war Z... the BEST tactic... move North to a 4 season climate... dig in and stockpile for underground living during the "warm season" then come winter stack and rack em then light them up. and in your off time... build a compound and fend off the living. in a SHTF scenario a zombie is just a regular guy out to find food for his kid. ]]

[/quote]

you've thought about this, haven't you?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    All this zombie talk ..must be an american thing pfft no worries here mate..something deadly will get them long before they get to me ..Gotta love Australia what don't kill ya ..well don't kill ya ..thats it.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Of all the millions of people in the USA available for possibly the most important job in the world it comes down to these two? Really?
    I mean really? Unbelievable!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Of all the millions of people in the USA available for possibly the most important job in the world it comes down to these two? Really?
    I mean really? Unbelievable!

how many different thread are you going to post the same comment?
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    ChrisNels1 wrote: »
    Remember, it's always later than you think.

No

Time creeps by like crazy
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a robot. I would name him Pedro.

I'd vote for him

Best laugh I have had all day. Thanks.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I love Jimmy John's unwiches but why oh why do they have to be so messy.