solid-gold baby? Maybe we'll never know. -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    who thought to call breasts, titties?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I
    spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. NOW who's asking the
    questions? -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
  • cee134
    Options
    I wish smores were vegetables.

That would be great. Also, now I have to eat s'mores at some point this week. Side note, one of my friends figured out if you take mini-marshmallows, you can roast them over a non-scented candle and make mini s'mores.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I wish smores were vegetables.

That would be great. Also, now I have to eat s'mores at some point this week. Side note, one of my friends figured out if you take mini-marshmallows, you can roast them over a non-scented candle and make mini s'mores.

Did he use nilla wafers? Because now I am going to have to do that with my kids sometime. But i can't buy a box of nilla wafers without eating the entire box.

You can still use Hershey chocolate and graham crackers because they break off into small enough pieces. But nilla wafers would work too. Buy 2 boxes, maybe that would work?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Society influence...if a guy gets a girl to 'O' in a few minutes he is a stud, but if a girl gets a guy to 'O' in a few minutes he is an awful lover.

• cee134
    Options
    It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess
    that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and
    forth, wanting that money. -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
  • novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Why can't we all just get together, eat pizza, drink beer and lose weight?
  • lexealpu
    lexealpu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Why is there no rat flavor cat food ?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Society influence...if a guy gets a girl to 'O' in a few minutes he is a stud, but if a girl gets a guy to 'O' in a few minutes he is an awful lover.

Depends on the girl.. I usually take a fast 'O' from a guy as a compliment.. but he still isn't done till I 'O' too.. just sayin'
  • cee134
    Options
    You know what would be the most terrifying thing that could ever happen to a
    flea? Getting caught inside a watch somehow. You don't even care, do you.
    -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Did you know it's impossible to wear socks if they don't have holes in them.

Think outside of the box. If you had a long tube of cloth, sewed closed at each end, you could wear it as a double layered sock. Your welcome
  • cee134
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Did you know it's impossible to wear socks if they don't have holes in them.

Think outside of the box. If you had a long tube of cloth, sewed closed at each end, you could wear it as a double layered sock. Your welcome

I'm confused. If both ends are sewn, how would you get your foot in?

You tie them on with string or duck tape.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I really do try to pull off the creepy persona, but I think it just comes across as old and desperate. Need some better focus and chops.