Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever been bitten by another human being? Not when you where kids or by kids.

do nipples count?

Not very high, maybe to two?
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever been bitten by another human being? Not when you where kids or by kids.

I'm an adult with a healthy sex life so yes

Marry me? I'm willing to share.... :D
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I sometimes find it amusing when people think they know me. Heads up: lolololol :D:D:D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    IzzyBooNZ1 wrote: »
    Why do we produce tears when we cry? what is it about being upset and crying that makes our eyes leak and nose run?

The crying we are all familiar with is when excess liquid overwhelms the drains of the nasal canal of the tear duct, which overflows and falls down our cheeks. Basal tears are always in our eyes to serve the purpose of lubricating, nourishing, and protecting the eyes. The second type of tears, known as reflex tears, protect the eyes from irritants, including wind, smoke, or onions. Lastly, the third type are those that are produced by emotion. Although these tears contain higher levels of stress, such as ACTH and enkephalin — an endorphin and natural pain killer — they can also work by directly calming the iris down while signaling the emotional state to others.

Right after I read this I saw this article: http://www.lifebuzz.com/tears/

I thought it was pretty cool.
  • cee134
    Options
    polyvalent herringbone
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    When you are just hungry lol
  • cee134
    Options
    Why is there a helicopter party above my house?