Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Beer does NOT make you FAT...it makes you LEAN...against walls, lamp posts, ugly people...!!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    IzzyBooNZ1 wrote: »
    Why do we produce tears when we cry? what is it about being upset and crying that makes our eyes leak and nose run?

The crying we are all familiar with is when excess liquid overwhelms the drains of the nasal canal of the tear duct, which overflows and falls down our cheeks. Basal tears are always in our eyes to serve the purpose of lubricating, nourishing, and protecting the eyes. The second type of tears, known as reflex tears, protect the eyes from irritants, including wind, smoke, or onions. Lastly, the third type are those that are produced by emotion. Although these tears contain higher levels of stress, such as ACTH and enkephalin — an endorphin and natural pain killer — they can also work by directly calming the iris down while signaling the emotional state to others.

"...It's like a tear in the hands of a western man
    He'll tell you about salt, carbon and water
    Put a tear to a Chinese man
    He'll tell you about sadness and sorrow or the love of a man and a woman..."
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Why does my mouth feel dry this morning..I had lots of liquid last night ..champagne and whiskey
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Some people don't know how to sneeze.
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think there was a song lyric, in the movie Once Bitten I watched last night, that was about singing inside a Rainbow.
  • cee134
    Options
    I feel like there is a way to play Mario Cart online now. Old School and without having a NES.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I feel like there is a way to play Mario Cart online now. Old School and without having a NES.

There are a lot of emulators out there to play old school games from all systems.

Yes but how do I set it up so MFP members can play it when they want and against each other.
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options